Chapter Thirty-Seven

Sasha

It's been a week since Shay was released from the hospital. I've been practically waiting on her hand and foot. Anything to make my baby happy and comfortable. She's currently sitting on the sofa watching tv as Sammy checked all of her social media accounts and worked on her new YouTube video. It's finally the day that our Thanksgiving special will be released.

With all of the shooting and drama going on, publicity wasn't that hard. But I honestly could care less about it. I just want Shay to be okay and I... Well I've been nervous. There's something that I really want to get off my chest but I'm scared. What if this isn't something that Shay wants too?

I shook the thought from my head and listened over the phone as my production team went over the release. The video will be uploaded on my website tonight at 7 P.M. Shay's family, as well as my parents, are arriving tonight. We decided to have dinner together at Shay's house so that our families can officially meet each other. I kissed Shay's cheek as I passed my her to go in the kitchen and like the perv she is, she smacked me on the butt. I giggled and sat down beside her on the sofa. She cuddled into me and started kissing on my neck. I wasn't really paying attention to the call when my line began to beep.

S: Hey, hold on a second Austin (switches line) Hello?
Voice: Ms. Pieterse?
S: Yes, this is she
Voice: Hi, this is Doctor Williamson
S: Uhh hi (gets up) I'll be right back babe
Doctor: Yes ma'am. I wanted to give you a follow up. Do you mind coming in?
S: Umm, sure! Is there something wrong?
Doctor: (laughs) No ma'am. In fact, you'll love the news. How about the next Monday after Thanksgiving?
S: Sounds good. Thank you so much!
Doctor: No problem! Happy Holidays!
S: Same to you!

I know what you're thinking... no, I'm not sick. Just finally being with Shay and the possibilities, I want to make sure that everything is okay. I went and sat back next to Shay as Sammy shot a video on Snapchat. I laughed and kissed Shay's cheek again. I love kissing on her.

Shay: Hey, Everything Okay?
S: Yes (intertwines their hands) Everything is great. You aren't in pain are you?
Shay: No, it's gotten a lot easier to go hours at a time without meds. But Sammy's aggravating me

I laughed. These two are so funny together. Sammy came over and sat on my other side and we shot a few videos together. Shay's new Shaycation video is finally on YouTube so they decided to rest the rest of the day until the Thanksgiving special is released tonight. I sat amazed and truly touched by all of the fans responses to the video. I was also getting a lot of mentions due to my video. Ashley, Troi and Lucy were coming back over tonight and we were going to do a watch party with the family for both of our videos.

I'm in the middle of typing a response to a fan when I feel Shay's warm hand rubbing circles on my thighs. I sighed and shivered. We still couldn't have sex and it was taking its toll on both of us. After Sammy left to go run a few errands before tonight, Shay and I were left alone in the living room. I felt her lean over and kiss me under my chin. I bit my lip before leaning back a little.

S: Babe, you heard what the doctor said
Shay: (groans) I know but you turn me on so much
S: (laughs) Too bad cutie. 2 more weeks
Shay: (groans again) This is going to be excruciating
S: (kisses Shay's lips) It'll fly by babe

Shay

It'll fly by. Lies. I've been suffering for a week. Cuddling and kissing just isn't enough for me. I need to feel her. Hear her moan. Stick my tongue-

S: Shay!
Shay: Huh?
S: Are you listening to me? (Looks at her with raised eyebrows)
Shay: To be honest... no
S: (laughs) Wow. Good to know I bore you
Shay: You don't bore me but... I'm having freaky thoughts
S: (blushes/moves to get up) Oh no. Shay! You're only frustrating yourself
Shay: But... I have an idea (wiggles eyebrows)
S: Oh Lord. What is it? (Running her hands through Shay's hair)

God, I love when she did this. I smiled devilishly as I looked into her eyes before licking my lips.

Shay: The doctor said no sex... I'm presuming in the traditional sense. But there's something that we can do, that we both will enjoy
S: (looks at her skeptically) What would that be?
Shay: I want you to ride my fingers
S: (blushing) Shay-
Shay: Come on Sasha. I can't do everything I want, but I need to touch you

I could tell she thought it over for a moment before leaning in to kiss me. There was just one catch to my request.

Shay: But you have to do it naked. I want to see you too

She blushed but she took off her clothes and sat back next to me. She looked at me sternly.

S: Don't move. You sit right where you are and let me do all the work. If you move, I stop. Understand?
Shay: Yes! (Grinning)

We kissed for a little bit before I laid my hand on the couch and kept my two longest fingers angled for Sasha. I couldn't stop myself from moaning as I saw her get ready to ease herself down. She let out the sexiest moan and I could feel my entire body loosen up. I didn't realize how tense I was. After letting herself adjust, she began to move up and down, letting out the sexiest noises. I could tell she was really getting turned on because she was playing with her nipples as she bounced up and down. I slipped a third finger out and when she sunk down she let out a little squeal.

S: Shay!
Shay: Get it Baby! Get it!

It was the sexiest shit I've ever seen. I decided to help her and I started slamming my hand inside of her. She was reaching her limit because when she was ready cum, she always slide closer to me. I could tell she didn't want to hurt me but at this point, I was so turned on, I didn't care about the pain. I startled her when I pulled her into my lap and started twisted and slamming my fingers into her. I felt her shake and the moment she released on my hand, I felt my nut hit me too as we came together. I pulled her a little closer to me and I finally took a nipple into my mouth.

David: Shay- OH MY GOD!
Shay: Cover your eyes and walk the fuck out David!
David: Christ! Are you even supposed to be doing that?! (runs out)

I felt Sasha groan into my neck as I pulled the cover over her body. She started to chuckle and I laughed as I rubbed my hand up and down her back. I kissed her shoulder and let her pick her close up off the ground. She winked at me as she pulled her shirt and pants back on. I bit my lip as she covered her sexy body.

S: Well, That was amazing... and embarrassing
Shay: (winks at her) But oh so sexy and good
S: You didn't hurt anything right?
Shay: Babe, I'm Fine. Wet and incredibly turned on, but I'm okay
S: (kisses Shay) We should probably freshen up