Chapter Twenty-Three

Shay

When I got home, I noticed a BMW Jeep in my driveway. I sighed. Sammy unloaded her things from the trunk and went home to her apartment. I pulled my bags out and went inside. Matte peeked his head from around the corner, smiling.

Matte: Hey Babe
Shay: (smiles) Hiiii

He walked up to me and hugged me, kissing my neck. I laughed slightly before pulling back. He kissed my lips.

Shay: What are you doing here?
Matte: (loud, short laugh) WOW, we haven't seen each other in weeks and that's my greeting?
Shay: You know what I mean. I thought you had a lot of filming to do?
Matte: I did but we were bad asses and sped through it. Now I get to spend time with you
Shay: Cool. Well, I start filming again on Monday
Matte: That's Cool. I'll just go with you
Shay: Great! (Smiles)

It's not that I don't want him to come, I really enjoy his company. It's just that my feelings are all mixed up right now and I'd rather be alone. But I know once he makes up his mind, it's pretty much a done deal. I sigh lightly before taking my things to the washroom. I put my dirty clothes in the wash before putting my bag with my essentials in the corner of my living room. Since I'm heading out again in two days, there's no reason to unpack.

We decided to watch a movie. I go upstairs and freshen up before going into my theatre. It's not insanely huge but very intimate. It's an 80 inch screen with surround sound and six leather recliners and two tables. Matte comes in with popcorn and drinks while I pick a movie. He sits in the chair and asks me about filming with Sasha.

Shay: It was great. We got a lot done
Matte: So when is it coming out?
Shay: We hope the week of Thanksgiving. All that's pretty much left is the major editing and finishing touches
Matte: That's Cool. Maybe now your fans can chill the fuck out
Shay: (laughs) They are pretty intense
Matte: That's not even the word. They've been commenting on my pictures and shit on my Instagram. Atting me on Twitter
Shay: Lol. Yeah, I've seen that (laughs)
Matte: They love you and Sasha together (laughs)
Shay: Yeah. It's kinda cute
Matte: They need to understand that it'll never happen (mockingly laughs)
Shay: I mean, it's nothing wrong with that
Matte: Oh please! You and Sasha together for real? Ha!

If only he knew. I've had some of the best orgasms I've ever had over the last week. I get that it might seem farfetched to him, but I'm secretly wishing that Sasha was here instead of him. I sighed and turned my attention back to the movie, letting myself get sucked in to the movie. I heard Matte's phone ring and he had the nerve to answer the call right here! I rolled my eyes, turning up the volume up a little, drowning him out.

I felt my phone vibrate before it started going off like crazy. Twitter notifications. It seems that the fans from the carnival were posting about meeting us. They posted the pictures and about the Thanksgiving special. In a matter of 10 minutes, their posts had over 15,ooo retweets and 36,000 comments. I shook my head, laughing. Deciding to to get in on the fun. I retweeted the picture of Sasha and I gazing at each other.

*Shay* I still get goosebumps when the wifey stares at me like this ;-)

It sent them all into a frenzy. I laughed and turned back to the movie. Matte looked down at his phone with a loud snort.

Matte: See, this is what I'm talking about! Look at this shit!

Someone atted Matte in the picture of Sasha and I with the caption, "See, this why you should kick rocks old man! They belong together." I laughed but stopped when I saw the serious look on his face.

Shay: Awww Babe. (Pinches his cheek) You have nothing to worry about
Matte: Oh, I know that. I mean, look at me

I rolled my eyes. If only he knew. He has everything to worry about. I focused back on the movie. I wonder what Sasha's up to? I hope everything is okay with Hudson's friend. I want to text her and ask but I want to give her some time. I know that this is probably a hard time for them. Matte took a snap of us watching the movie on his Snapchat.

After the movie, we went into the kitchen and I made us both Bouda Bowls. We talked and laughed. It reminded me of the old times. Nothing romantic present.