Chapter Eight

Sasha

I'm at practice with Gleb. It's our second time practicing this week. Next week is the season premiere and I'm so excited. Hudson is in the corner filming our practice. Gleb is amazing. He's tough, don't get me wrong. But he's also fun and caring. I got a feel that this is going to be the best experience of my life. After we wrapped up practice, we decided to meet with some of the other contestants on the show for drinks.

When we walked in, everybody threw their arms up in greeting. From what I've seen, this is the most friendliest group of people I've been around. Aside from my PLL family.

G: Let's take shots!
S: Oh my gosh! Let's!

*2 hours later*

Hudson is practically carrying me out of the bar. We all had a blast! We got into the truck and Gleb dropped us off at the hotel. I guess he's used to drunk driving. We got to the room and he laid me on the bed.

H: Sash, I'll be right back
S: Where, (hiccup) are you g-going?
H: A couple of my guy friends are meeting up at a Sports Bar. They're in town for a weekend
S: O-kay!
H: I'll be back shortly

I had already sort of fallen asleep. He left and didn't come back. It's now 8 in the morning and I'm pissed. I called him again and once again it went straight to voicemail. I'm tired of this. This isn't his first time and we're in a whole different state. A little while later, he came strutting through the door. He was clearly drunk and out of it. I stood in the sitting area with my arms folded.

S: Where have you been Hudson?
H: I told you, out with the guys
S: All night?
H: Yeah, Jed let me sleep on his couch
S: (sighs) You could have called
H: I know babe. Please, forgive me. But I'm sooo tired

I rolled my eyes and walked back into the bathroom. I heard him fall onto the bed and I shook my head. This is one of my biggest problems with him. He goes out with his friends all time of the night. Gets pissy drunk and comes home looking like death. Kenn called me and I decided to go out walking.

K: Sasha!!! Hi love!
S: Hi Kenn
K: What's wrong love? You sound down
S: (sigh) I'm just tired of this
K: Hudson again?
S: Yes! He's so freaking inconsiderate!
K: What did he do this time?
S: He met up with his bone headed friends again. In New York of all places! Like, what are they all even doing here?!
K: (laughs) Sash, they're rich, young and unemployed. Hudson probably told them he was coming here and Jet probably had a party at his parents summer home
S: (sighs) God, he drives me crazy
K: You don't think he's -
S: I hope not. Because this time, I'm done
K: I really don't blame you
S: Enough about me. What's going on?
K: oh! I just wanted to call and see when we're going to start filming for the special with Shay?
S: Oh! I forgot to text you! We're going to have a slumber party that week that we film. So, it's a part-tay!
K: Wow! This is so exciting! I love Shay!
S: (laughs) Yeah, we know
K: Hey, I been told you to dump Hudson and get with her!
S: (blushes) It doesn't work that way
K: Anyway, I gotta run but I'll text you later
S: Kay! Bye Kenn Kenn!

I hung up and shook my head. Like most of the people close to me, they don't care for Hudson much. I admit, he can be a douche bag but I truly love him. I'm just not sure that I'm in love with him.

I scrolled through my social media. Lots of fans tagging me in pics. I clicked on a few of them and smiled. So many creative videos of me and Shay. I couldn't help but smile. In a perfect world, I imagined what it would be like to really be with Shay. She's just so amazing. She makes me laugh but she also makes me feel so safe and protected. And her kisses. If only... No Sasha. Stop. I always have to tell myself that when I get to thinking about Shay. Not only does she probably not return my feelings. But she has a boyfriend.

I scrolled through my feeds a little more and there was one tag that made my heart drop. Someone took a picture of Hudson with a blonde in his lap and his tongue down her throat. My heart stopped. My phone dropped.