Chapter Five

Shay

I saw Sasha before she saw me. Damn. What an amazing bum. Bless those tights. And that gorgeous blonde hair. I could stand here all day. But then Sammy ran up and jumped on her back, making her turn around in laughter.

S: Damnit Sammy! (Laughing)
Sam: I miss you! Did you bring me food?
S: Uhh no. But I do have something for you at the house
Sam: Yes! Total score

Lawrence walked up to Sasha next and gave her a hug. I was the last to hug her and ours lasted the longest. She smelled so good and felt amazing. Warm, soft and she's the perfect fit in my arms. When we pulled apart I smiled at her.

Shay: So you ready to get it in?
S: I hope so (laughing)

We went through the first couple exercises and we were all having fun, laughing and making fun of each other. But once again, I got distracted when we started doing squats. Gosh, she is so sexy. I wish she saw herself through my eyes. She's perfect. I saw Sammy smirking at me so I shook my head and refocused.

The next set of exercises were going to be the hardest. They're made to push your body to the limit. It was just Sasha and I since Sammy and Lawrence went to test out the steam room. I was showing her how to do the routine when she lost her balance and fell. I tried to catch her and she ended up on top of me. Her lips were close to mine as we stared into each other's eyes, giggling a bit. I couldn't help myself.

I pushed of slightly, kissing her lips. She kissed me back and we made out for a while before she pulled away and pushed at my chest. I laid my back on the floor and closed my eyes as she stood up looking flustered.

S: Shay, we-
Shay: I know we said we'd never do that again but I can't help myself Sash. I like your lips
S: (blushing) I like yours too but Hudson
H: Yes babe?

We both snapped our heads up as he walked further into the room. Sasha looked down at me in panic when he walked over and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

S: He-Hey. When did you get here?
H: I just got here. I saw Dani sitting in the lounge area and we chatted for a bit. Hi Shay
Shay: Hudson. I'm going to go take a shower

I walked off and caught Sash looking at my out the corner of her eye. The most I try to hide my feelings, the more I get caught up. Sammy and Lawrence both knew of my attraction to Sasha. So I didn't feel a need to hide around two of the people closest to me. I also suspected that Ashley knew but she never really said a word to me. She just smirked whenever we were all together.

Hudson. That guy. He'd always been in the picture and sometimes it aggravated me. When he would kiss Sasha in front of me, I felt offended. Those were my lips. But they weren't. And when they got engaged, I was in a pissy mood for days. I sighed when I heard my phone go off.

Shay: Hello?
M: Hi love
Shay: Matte, hi
M: So, I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party with me tonight. It's for my job
Shay: Uhh, Yeah sure. Sounds good
M: Okay. Pick you up at 7. Wear something fantastic
Shay: (rolling eyes) Of course. I always wear something fantastic
M: (laugh) Yeah. If you say so. And please be ready on time. You know how I feel about being late
Shay: Yeah, will do Matte. See you tonight

I quickly hung up. Sometimes he could be a tool. For the most part, he was a pretty okay guy. We've known each other while and things were just comfortable with him. I sighed as I tired my shoe and swung by gym bag over my shoulder. When I walked out, Sasha had a hand on her hip, drinking water and talking to Sammy and Lawrence. Hudson was in the corner, typing away on his phone. I walked up and gave Sasha a half hug.

Shay: Great work out Sash! We must do so again
S: Yes, this was amazing. Definitely need to do this again.
Shay: Aright Babe. Text me!
S: Byyyeeee Guys

When we got in the car, Lawrence and Sammy looked at me. They then started making kissing sounds.

L: Text me babe! I love you! Muah, muah, muaaahhhhh!
Shay: Fuck both of you
Sam: Mmmm, save that for Sasha. Team #Emison is real!