Chapter Seventeen

Shay

I'm so far gone but feel amazing though. Sasha is grinding on me as we kiss. We stopped it when we needed to come up for air and I put my forehead on the side of her face as I continued to sing in her ear.

"Even though we're going through it/And it makes you feel alone/Just know that I would die for you/Baby I would die for you, yeah."

What a fitting song. I don't know if it's the liquor or what, but my thoughts seemed amazingly clear. I would do anything for Sash. Anything. I loved everything about it. There's not one thing I dislike about her. Sometimes. I just wish she could see herself the way that I see her.

The song soon ended and a bass driven song came on. Sasha was still grinding on me but it was a little faster pace now. I got the overwhelming feeling of just wanting to hold her.

Shay: (whispering) Sash, can we go to the bathroom?

Before I realized she took my hand and pulled me. We stumbled through the club before someone screamed and shouted out our names.

Lucy: Oh my God! You guys
Shay: Oh my God! Goose!

We all screamed and hugged each other. She pulled back, looking at us.

Lucy: What's up guys? What's going on?
S: We're fucked!
Sh, L, S: (Laughing)
Lucy: Are you guys here alone?
S: Naw. Kenn and Sammy are somewhere. Who are you here with?
Lucy: A couple of my friends. We're actually celebrating the wrap of our new film. Come on!

We followed Lucy but I really wanted to have some alone time with Sasha in the bathroom. I just wanted to hold her. Lucy pulled us into the VIP and there was a ton of people sitting around. I noticed a few of them, including Tyler Posey. He smiled wide of held his arms out for Sasha. I rolled my eyes.

He picked her up and swung her around in a hug, kissing her cheek. I grounded my teeth but tried to smile. He looked at me and held his arm out for a side-slap hug. Tyler and I were cool. It's just his crush on Sasha really didn't sit well with me.

Ty: Ladies, What's happening?!
S: Nothing much! Shay and I are filming some things and I decided to bring them here for a little fun
Ty: Cool. So Sash, are you still dating Hudson?

I rolled my eyes before looking down at the floor. My vision was a little hazy from all the drinks but I saw Sammy and Kenn killing on the dance floor and I laughed. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around. My mouth dropping.

Shay: Oh my God! Kylie!
Ky: Shay fine ass Mitchell!

I laughed before gathering her in a hug. She's just as drunk as I am. I looked out the corner of my eye and saw Sasha grimace while looking at us before turning back to Tyler. I decided to order another drink and Kylie sat in the booth next to Lucy, patting the seat for me.

Ky: So what's up gorgeous?
Shay: (blushes) Just enjoying the night. How have you been?
Ky: Trying to get like you. I wanna go on the next Shaycation
Shay: (laughs) Hell Yes! Let's do it

*A few drinks later*

I'm completely trashed. Kylie and I are dancing in the seat and we now have bottles of Ciroc in our hands. I look around and notice Tyler rub Sasha's hand. Something inside of me snapped and I walked over to the two of them, sitting across Sasha's lap. It seems she has sobered up a little.

S: Shay, are you okay?
Shay: Ye-yea. I'm fine! What are y'all talking about?
Ty: Woah! Your accent is coming out! (Laughs)
S: (takes bottle) Okay, no more for you
Shay: (pouting) I'm hot

Sasha

Shay is fucked up! Way more than we were before we saw Luce. I laughed at her but she started pulling up her shirt. My eyes widened and I looked around, noticing the appreciative look Tyler gave her stomach area. I swatted her hand and pulled her shirt down. Nobody sees that.

Ty: (smirks at Shay) So Shay, dating someone?

I rolled my eyes. Tyler's a big flirt despite being in a relationship. Shay just giggled, paying him no mind.i don't know why, but these two have a weird relationship. I always thought it was because Shay turned him down during our second season.

Ky: Oh shit! That's my song! Come on Shay!

Before I knew it, Kylie pulled Shay up and the two of them went over to the dance floor near the VIP lounge. The two of them started rapping to Cardi B's "Bodak Yellow." I decided to keep an eye on Shay because I know how wild Kylie can get. Shay once again pulled her shirt up and I saw Kylie run her hand across Shay's stomach. Oh fuck no. I got up and walked to them.

S: Shay
Shay: (turns to her/stumbles to her) Saaaasssshhhhaaaaa
S: (laughs) Are you Okay?
Shay: I have to peeeeeeeee!

I laugh and shake my head, looking for the bathroom. Lucy came over and looked at Shay.

Lucy: Damn, how much did she drink?
S: (laughs) Probably a whole fucking bottle
Lucy: (laughs) Here. I'll help you with her

We were able to get Shay to the bathroom and she is totally slumped. I went in the stall to help her. I pulled her pants down and damn, she's gorgeous. Her skin is so silky and smooth. I just wanted to-

Shay: Oh God, I'm going to be sick!

Before I noticed, Shay turned to the side while sitting on the toilet, throwing up. I grimaced before stepping out of the stall.

Lucy: WOW, Shay's done for. Who drove?
S: I did but we've all been drinking
Lucy: Tell you what, I've only had a glass of wine. I'll drive you guys
S: Thanks a lot! Let me go round up the girls

I go get Sammy and Kenn. Surprisingly, they aren't that bad off. They were able to help me clean up Shay and get her to the car. I sit her in the passenger seat, letting the seat back a little before getting in the back. We laugh and joke around the whole way.

S: Luce, spend the night! I'll take you home in the morning
Lucy: Cool
S: You can sleep in Shay's room. She's with me