Chapter Nineteen

Shay's Dream

Shay: (Moans) Fuck Yeah Sash. Just like that
S: (groaning) Shaaayyyy
Shay: Yes baby! Keep going, Yeah, Yeah, get it

Her breast are hypnotizing. Watching them bounce up and down. I tweaked her nipple between my fingers before sucking it into my mouth. I bit down on it slightly. Her moan going straight to my pleasure point. My eyes rolled back in my head as my mouth flew open.

I never knew sex with a woman could be this good. Sasha's currently riding me, rubbing our bodies together. Her clit rubbing against mine. Her breast practically dangling in my face as I looked up at her. She licked two fingers and stuck them inside of me, causing my back to arch off the bed. I moaned loudly. God, I can't get enough of her.

I took two of my fingers and slid them in between us, sliding them inside of her. She threw her head back and started riding my fingers. Hers still sliding in and out of me.

Shay: Damn Sash. What are you trying to do to me?
S: Get you off. Is it working?

Just as she asked that, she curled her fingers and hit my g-spot repeatedly. I felt myself cumin' so I did the same thing to her. I felt her shake on top of my before I felt her titties plop on my face. I wiggled my head in between them before taking turns sucking on her nipples. This has to be what heaven felt like.

I felt her face go into my neck and she started kissing and sucking on it. I know she's leaving marks but it feels so good right now, I don't worry about it. I got the overwhelming urge to taste her orgasm so I rolled her over, catching her off guard. I heard her gasp before moaning as I kissed my way down her body. When I got to her center, I took one of her legs and threw it over my shoulder, sticking my tongue in between her gorgeous pink slit. She moaned and grabbed my hair. I sucked and licked until she came two more times. It's her sixth of the night. She's so fucking hot.

I came again and I felt so drained afterwards. I fell into a deep sleep as I felt Sasha nuzzled into my neck. What a ducking night.

Sasha

I opened my eyes and my face felt so warm. Like I was sleeping in front of a heater. I groaned before turning my face. I realized that I was practically on top of Shay as I felt my nose hit her shoulder. My eyes widened as I felt a ache in my back and wetness between my legs. What the hell?

I forced myself up and looked down. Oh my fucking God! Why am I naked? Why is Shay naked?! I tried to get all he way up but I had a slight pounding in my head and my legs felt like jelly. I just turned onto my back and looked up at the ceiling. I had this delicious feeling shooting through my lady parts and I shuddered. As I laid back, some of last night came back to me. Shay and I really went at it like two fucking horny rabbits last night.

I tried to get up once again but my legs were still weak so I ended up tripping back on the bed. I think I woke Shay. I heard her groan and move in the bed.

Shay: Yeeessss Sasha. Fuck!

I looked over at her and saw her pulling on her nipple. Damn. I have to do something instead of stare at her like this. I decided to try and wake her.

S: Shay?
Shay: (moans)
S: Shay!!
Shay: (sits up) Huh, What? (Grabs head/moans)

I laid my head back. Oh God. We really fucked each other last night. But I'm definitely not complaining. Remembering last night and the feeling that I'm having right now, it was definitely worth it. Then I thought about how drunk she was and Hudson and the guilt consumed me. Tears sprung up in my eyes. Oh no, what have I done?

Shay: Sasha?
S: (sniffs) Yeah Shay?
Shay's: I feel like I have to throw up.

I leaned over her side of the bed to grab the trash can. I then leaned her over slightly. In good timing too, because she began to throw up. I held her hair back and rubbing her back. When she was done, she leaned back in the bed and groaned. Just then, Sammy came into the room and I dived under the covers next to Shay. She had a big smirk on her face. She laid down a bottle of water and bowl of soup on my side of the bed. She also handed me two aspirin.

She then did the same for Shay, laying a warm rag over her forehead.

Sam: So, did you two enjoy last night?
S: (groans) Oh dear God
Sam: (laughs) You guys sound like you had quite a night!
S: (turning red) Oh no! You heard?!
Sam: Nope. But Lucy was telling us what went down. Where the hell did Kylie come from anyway?

I frowned while looking at her. It finally hit me that she was talking about the club and not us having sex. I sighed in relief before eating some of the soup. After eating, the pills and the water, I felt a whole lot better. I looked over at Shay and saw the pills were working for her too.

She sat up in the bed and as she scooted back, a loud moan escaped her mouth and I saw her trembling. It looked like she was still having an orgasm. My eyes widened as I saw her tits. She looked at me, before looking down. She chuckled before looking back at me. I saw her smirk.

Shay: Did we-
S: (blushing/tears welling in her eyes) Shay, I am so sorry! I don't know-
Shay: (laughs) Sash, chill. I kinda figured it was too good to be a dream

I looked and her and she smiled at me. I'm shocked that she's not mad. Before I could think about anything else, she opened her arms to me. I smiled before going and cuddling up against her.

Shay: I'm definitely not mad. I've been wanting you for a while
S: But you were so drunk! I should've-
Shay: Sash, you were drinking too. We both were not in our right state of minds. You definitely did not take advantage of me cause by the looks of it, we tore each other down

We giggled and for the first time, I noticed the damage we did to each other. Shay had hickeys all over her neck and breast. I also had some on my neck, especially around my nipples. We giggled again and laid there, holding each other. We were interrupted by a text message on my phone.

*Babe* Hey Babe! I handled everything at home a little early so I should be back home tonight! Can't wait to see u

S: (groans) Hudson's coming back tonight
Shay: I'm sorry (loosens hold)
S: Sorry about what?
Shay: This. (Points between them) This was totally out of line
S: No Shay. (Grabs hand) I don't want you to feel guilty about this. This was both of us. We were out of our minds drunk last night. It's a huge mistake but... this doesn't change our friendship

Shay looked at me and gave me a smile. She ate the soup Sammy made and we both got out of the bed. I wasn't so sore anymore but I limped over to the restroom. I showered quickly and got dressed, heading down the stairs. Shay went to her room and did the same. Shortly, Shay and I joined Kenn, Sammy and Lucy downstairs.

Shay: God Luce. I'm surprised you're still here
Lucy: Well, I wanted to hang with you guys a little and I need a ride back to my car
S: Oh cool. You can film with us if you'd like. Then we can all have lunch
Lucy: Sounds good to me. Feeling better Shay?
Shay: Slightly. Give me an hour or two and I'll be just fine
S: Okay. Let's get started guys. I'm excited!