Chapter Twenty

Sasha

S: Okay. Take each end and fold it like this. Now, put glue under the bottom flap. Good. Now, put it on the baking sheet and stick it in the over. And when you pull it out, you'll have the perfect turkey gravy bowl
Shay: These are so stinking cute!
Kenn: And might I add, they hold gravy like a boss
Sam: I love these. My niece is going to flip out when I try these
S: It's definitely a fan favorite
Lucy: I'm actually hungry and I'm ready to eat!

We all laughed before taking our lunch break. We've filmed like two hours work of content. We made a table wrap, turkey gravy bowls, pumpkin seed tea, turkey and pilgrim table decor and later, we're going to film how to carve a turkey and my tasty cranberry sauce.

S: So, What do you guys want to eat?
Shay: Pizzaaaa
Sam, Kenn: Me too!
Lucy: (shrugs) I'm down

We went and got into my truck, Shay in the passenger seat. I looked over at her and smiled. She blushed and looked down. She's so fucking cute. Just then my phone dinged and I picked up my phone. I saw the sad look that crossed Shay's big brown eyes. Hudson.

*Babe* Hey Babe! I'm on the way home. What's for dinner?

I rolled my eyes. I'll go ahead and get a pizza when we leave. I'm not cooking for him. I glanced at Shay again and she was staring out the window, biting her lip.

S: Shay, are you okay?
Shay: Yeah, Yeah. I'm fine
S: Sure?
Shay: Yeah. I'm cool
Lucy: So Sasha, how excited are you about Dancing with the Stars?
S: Oh my God. I'm so excited! I leave for New York on Sunday! I'm so stoked!

Shay

I smiled st Sasha, happy that she's so excited about going on the show. She's going to do amazing. We woke up too late and tired for the gym so we decided to get some filming out of the way. After tonight, we'll be done with filming for Sasha. I decided to knock out a special for my YouTube as well. The fans will love it. I laid my head on the seat and zoned out. I thought back again to last night. It was amazing.

Sex with Sasha was everything that I thought it would be and more. She's incredibly attentive and responsive. I loved every moment of it. Her skin is so smooth... and her taste. God. I'll never forget it no matter what else I'll taste in life. The name of her show and blog definitely defines her.

S: Shay!
Shay: (snaps out of daze) Huh?
S: (laughs) We're here. Come on

As we walked through the door, a loud pitch scream startled us and before we knew it, we were surrounded by teenage girls. I laughed before I hugged one of the girls, posing for a picture. She then asked to take a picture with Sasha and I. After her friend took the picture, they traded places and we took another picture. They then jumped up and down gushing to each other.

Girl: Oh my God! I can't believe we got a picture with our parents!!!

They then ran over to Lucy and asked her for a picture. Sasha and I looked at each other and laughed.

S: WOW, parents huh?
Shay: Yeah, we've got a lot of kids from what I've seen on social media (laughs)
S: We'd make awesome parents! (Smiling)

She walked off and I couldn't help but blush. Thinking about being a parent with Sasha is one of my favorite dreams. It all started when Marlene first told us about Lilly and Grace. A family with her made my heart flutter. We all ordered and sat at the table talking. Another group of fans ran over to our table and after another wave of pictures, our order came. We ate our food and decided to head back to Sasha's. When we hit the door, the paparazzi were waiting for us.

Shay, Sasha! Over here!
What are you guys up to?
Shay, will you be in the Pretty Little Liars spin-off?
Sasha, is it true your boyfriend is cheating on you?
Sasha, can you explain your weight gain?
Sasha-

We finally made it into the car. No one said anything for a minute. I was so angry. I really hate how some of the media treat Sasha. Yes, she'd gained weight but she was still beautiful. I looked over at her and saw her lay her head on the steering wheel. Kenn rubbed Sasha's back and just when I was getting ready to speak, she lifted her head up, sniffed and put a smile on her face.

S: You guys ready? Luce, I'll take you back to your car and we can head home
Lucy: Sounds good. Thanks Sash
Shay: Sasha-
S: How bout you find us something to listen to on the radio Shay? I need to answer this text

I went ahead and started skimming through the stations, deciding not to ask Sasha what I wanted to. I found a station that was currently playing Demi's song "Sorry, not Sorry." I loved this song! I started singing and Sasha looked over at me smiling. She joined in. She has such a beautiful voice.

After dropping Lucy off, we made a promise to get up with each other. We went back to Sasha's house and by this time, Sasha was back to acting like her normal self. When we walked through the door, Hudson came out to greet her. He kissed her on her cheek and forehead, pulling her into a hug. It really aggravated me. I wanted to kiss her adorable forehead and pull her into a hug. I wanted to be the one that she would snuggle up to tonight in bed. I just wanted to be with her. He continued to hold hers d I noticed how awkward she looked. Right. I probably should walk away and give them some privacy.

Shay: (clears throat) Well, guys, I know you probably want your privacy. I'll just go to the room
S: Oh no, Shay-
Hudson: Thanks Shay. Goodnight!

I smiled and quickly spun around walking to the room. Sammy the. Ran up behind me and we went in and sat on the bed.

Sam: Okay, spill
Shay: Huh? What do you mean?
Sam: The sexual tension between you two a,most drowned us. Even Lucy felt it
Shay: I don't know what you mean
Sam: Uh, yes you do. Don't think I didn't see that fresh hickey on your neck!
Shay: Sheesh, I thought I hid that!
Sam: Ha! Well you did! I was just joking but let me see!
Shay: (blushing) Oh God! Stop!
Sam: How was it?
Shay: (sighed) Fine. It was amazing
Sam: (screams) I knew it!
Shay: (puts her finger over her lips) Shhhhh! You're too loud
Sam: (sighs) Oh Emison

I laughed at her as she laid across the bed. We talked about it all. My feelings for Sasha, my lack of feelings for Matte. Hudson. Sammy always knows how to cheer me up and I thank her for that. She's always someone I can confide in and not worry about it being spread on a tabloid the next morning. She gave me some really good advice and comfort. She then went to her room while I went and took a shower. When I got out, I stepped out in a total and gasped at the sight of Sasha sitting on the toilet.

Shay: Shit! You scared the fuck out of me
S: (puts finger on her lips, steps closer) Shhh. Come here

She walked a little closer to me and pulled me closer by the waist. Our lips met and we kissed until we needed to break for air. She laid her forehead on mine and laid a kiss on my nose.

S: I just wanted to come tell you good night
Shay: (coos, nuzzles her nose) Goodnight Love

She walked out and blew me a kiss. I signed before putting on my pajamas and went to get under the covers of the bed. I snuggled into the pillows hearing my phone ding. Sasha sent me a picture of her blowing a kiss.

*Sash* Wish we could cuddle

I smiled. So dreamy.