Chapter 34

Chapter 34

I smiled as my mind fizzled into consciousness, stretching lightly out on the plush bed I lay on. Seriously, it was probably the most comfortable bed I had ever even put a finger on, let alone lay on. I was jealous of the person whose bed this was, I had serious bed envy.

I yawned, squeezing my eyes tightly before I opened them to a dark room, with a canopy above my head, which was slightly pounding, although I counldn't quite remember why. Where was I again? I frowned, rolling neatly on to my side to try and find an alarm clock, but the clock that was there was old and had no digits, and was way to dark to read.

My eyes lingered over the familiar long green curtains covering what I presumed were windows, and my eyes found a long split between the two separate curtains, allowing a trail of silver moonlight to glisten on the cool wooden boards that covered the floors.

I turned my eyes to the end of the bed, but a thin, flimsy veil of fabric hanging from the posts on the bed obscured my view, so I returned to look at the bedside table in search of a lamp.

I found it with a few fumbles of my fingers, and flicked the stiff switch around the metal neck of the lamp, to light up the dark corners of the room.

I had to instantly squeeze my eyes shut at the white light that spewed from the lamp, before I could dismiss the blue circle that scarred my vision. As my vision adjusted, I slipped out from under the silky sheets and placed my bare toes on to the cold surface of floor below.

Stumbling slightly as I moved off the bed, I realised that the reason my waist felt so tingly and warm was that there was an arm wrapped around it, attached to a rather large, hunky mass of Louis.

I jumped at the sound of a disappointed moan leaving his perfect lips, before facing his sleepy face. I sighed at his tousled hair, fisting my hands at my side to avoid running my fingers through its silky tangles, I really need to ask him what conditioner he uses.

His toned body and tanned skin just made him look edible, which was totally wrong to want to eat him, but on another level he would probably be the best tasting man anyone had ever eaten.

'Stop staring at me and get in bed.' He mumbled drowsily, aimlessly reaching out a large arm to grab my body, but I lent backwards and out of his reach, laughing as he swung his arm to try and reach me again.

My laughing stopped when he started to pull the sheets down of his chest and remove his shirt, showing off his ab-tastic stomach, teasing me as he grinned a sexy smile, his gorgeous eyes still pressed shut.

I could feel the saliva building in my mouth as I continued to gork at his figure, when his shirt came flying at me, causing me to squeal and duck forwards, when he took the time to pull me back on his body and into his muscular side. At least I didn't have to look weak and give in to his stomach before he pulled me over; he'd forced me to come.

I frowned slapping his chest with my hands, sending a sting surging through my reddened palms. I could tell it hurt, because his eyes were suddenly open and he was pinning me on to the white sheets of the bed, entangling his long legs in mine.

His green orbs were swirling playfully, a lining of gold spinning through their rich colours, making them look like the most beautiful emeralds sparkling in the sunshine. I couldn't help but raise my head so that my lips met his crafted ones, their rosy colours joining.

The sweetness of his lips erupted in my mouth, and I could feel the heat burning through me as he pushed me further and further into the sheets, matching my mouth with his. I wrapped my arms around his neck, knotting my sweaty fingers in the waves of soft brown hair, enjoying the warmth that pumped through my veins.