Chapter 6

-Chapter 6-

I tried to pay any attention in Math, I really did, but Mr Wiggins bald, sweaty head and monotone voice did nothing to excite the dull class. Although, I'd made a discovery. Math only gets worse.

Evan seemed to be deep into whatever work, some sort of algebra, he was doing. I, however, sat staring between my notebook and the rich brown haired boy in the chair in front of me.

He looked gorgeous, as usual, and he kept running his hand through is thick brown hair in confusion, his green eyes flicking from Mr Wiggins to his paper.

I smiled, neatly tucking my blond locks of hair behind me ear, turning back to the maths sheet we were now supposed to be doing. It was algebra, and I was going to bang my head against the desk in frustration soon. After missing years of school, and so had never had the opportunity to study algebra, I didn't understand it at all. It may as well have been another language.

Sighing, I pulled my new writing book towards me and began to copy a few of the questions to fill the time before I turned to doodling pictures in the back of my book.

My concentration had much to be desired, in fact I had absolutely none when it came to hard algebraic maths equations. I continued to doodle and draw in my book until the loud bell began to ring throughout the silent class.

Maths was over, praise the Lord. Breathing out a puff of relief, I looked down at my book and glanced over my subconscious drawings.

I had drawn a large brown wolf with huge emerald eyes in the depths of a forest, staring at me from my page. I looked at the wolf, trying to understand why I had drawn it. It couldn't have been of my wolf, I was completely white with crystal blue eyes. Frowning slightly, I shrugged the strange drawing off, it was just a doodle.

"Willa, that's amazing!" I heard Evan say from next to me, his voice a little to loud to go unnoticed in the room. Several heads turned to face us.

Blushing red, I slammed my book shut hurriedly and shoved it in my back-pack. I did not want people to notice me more than they had at breakfast. And because I was self-conscious of my drawings. I looked at Evan and showed a small smile, trying to mask my embarrassment.

"Uh, thanks. It was just a doodle." I spoke softly, continuing to burn red despite my efforts to return to my normal pasty self.

"It was too good to be a doodle, I could really tell it was a wolf." He exclaimed just as loudly. We began to walk out of class, a goofy grin crossing his face.

"Is someone embarrassed? Was I a little loud?" Evan nudged my arm teasingly, and I had to remind my wolf not to growl or flinch at the contact.

I sent him a warm smile, my cheeks still felt like they were ablaze. "No." My denial sucked.

Evan's grin grew. "Whatever you say rosy cheeks." I scowled at the nickname as we walked up the grass field and to the main house, a comfortable silence taking over us.

"Well, I have a different class now, so I'll see you at lunch or break or whatever. Nice sitting with you, rosy cheeks." He laughed as a scowl dawned my face again, before waving and walking off in to a door in the main building.

As Evan disappeared, I pulled my timetable out to find out where my class was next located and what it was. Transformation class. Without a room written down, fantastic.

My eyes lifted when I noticed two familiar figures pressed up against the building, lip locked. Talk about P.D.A, Dougie and Ellie really needed to learn about that. A grimace crosses my face when I heard a moan from one of them. That was too much.