Chapter 9

-Chapter 9-

A banging on my door made me open my eyes and frown, who was knocking on my door so early on a Sunday, it was eight in the morning! I frowned and sat up realising that it could only be one person, a smile teased on my face before I ran to the door to open it and stop the constant knocking.

'Hello sleepy-pants.' Louis laughed at my bed-head and the sleep in my eyes.

'Bog-off. It's Sunday, the day of rest.' I spoke, turning away to walk back to my bed and perch on the edge. He stepped into my room, shutting the door silently shut behind him. He had black baggy sweatpants on, flip-flops and a grey t-shirt with his tousled hair topping the totally adorable look, what a nice way to be woken up on a Sunday, even if it was eight.

'Why are you here anyway, are you going to kill me or something, because you can do it later if you really must, at least let me sleep.' I asked, flopping back onto my pillows, pulling the soft sheets of the duvet over my head and hiding from the morning light. I could hear a chuckle from where Louis was standing, then his feet padding along the comfy carpet until he pulled the sheets back off my face, smiling and running a finger through my hair, a sigh of pleasure escaped my lips.

'You have bad morning breath.' Louis whispered in my ear. I sat up and pushed him off of me and onto the floor, slapping his arm and walking into the bathroom, embarrassed and annoyed that he had ruined the 'moment' by saying that.

I grabbed my tooth brush out the clear cup on the shelf below the mirror on the basin, squeezing some toothpaste over it and brushing it through my mouth, getting rid of my morning breath. I gazed into the mirror, I looked like a sloth.

My golden hair was in messy shambles around me, my eyes full of sluggish sleep, my skin was oily and disgusting, I frowned before shutting the door to the bathroom and turning the shower on, taking of my pyjamas and getting into the hot water. I didn't really care if Louis was in my room at this point, I looked like shit and a girl has the right to shower whenever she damn well wants, I thought as I ran shampoo through my hair.

I hopped out a minute later, feeling refreshed and clean, I picked up a towel, carefully wrapping it round me before shovelling my pyjamas into a wash basket and walking back into my main room to find Louis sitting on my bed, twiddling with his thumbs. He looked up at me, grinning at me.

'I was only kidding you know, you shouldn't take me so seriously.' Louis spoke, almost apologising for what he had said, not that it had been that rude but still, an apology out of that boy was almost like a miracle.

'I know, but I needed to clean up, I looked awful anyway.' I shrugged, dragging my towel further up and walking to my wardrobe across from the bed, opening some of the draws and picking up some underwear to shove on. 'I need to put some clothes on, please can you shut your eyes or leave the room or something?' I said into my wardrobe. 

'Oh. I have already seen you without clothes on you know, it's no biggy, really.' A smirk settled on his face and I through a shoe at him, but he only caught it and threw it back. 'Violence will not be tolerated when it is towards me!' 

I laughed, 'Then get out or look away!'

'Fine, I will close my eyes, promise I won't look!'

I nodded, wrapping my towel over my shoulders and pulling on some underwear, it was a pale green and matching, it was one of my favourites. I dropped my towel, cocking my head to check that Louis had shut his eyes, he had thankfully.

I grabbed a short floral skirt, it came down to just above my knees and was navy blue with small red and yellow flowers on it, pulling it up to my waist, I picked up a red vest top with a round neck shape, it wasn't super revealing but it didn't make me look like a nun either. I slipped on some yellow flip-flops and a silver anklet, with a wolf head as a charm on it. My mother had given it to me when I was about six, when she was telling me about my adoption and how my parents who had given my up had left me with it, I now understood why, they had known about me being a wolf shifter.