Chapter 33

Chapter 33

I sighed as my father introduced me to another King, not that it wasn't an honour, it's just that I couldn't concentrate with Louis growling every time Evan so much as glanced my way, which was a problem because Evan wouldn't stop fricking staring.

'And this is King Hannon's wife, Karen.' My father trailed on and on, as I shook the ladies hand politely, still distracted from being too into the meeting and greetings of the various royals. They all seemed nice and fair, maybe a bit too happy, but they seemed to understand.

We were finally led to the last king, who I recognised as King Villian, his fierce eyes and strong, tense body seemed to freeze as he glared at me, before striding over, alone. I forced a small smile, and an outstretched hand which he disregarded, only sending me a brief nod. Maybe they weren't all as nice as I thought.

'King Ivasko, Princess Willa, it's a pleasure.' He murmured deeply, but I could sense the lie in his words, he clearly didn't like my father, despite the fact he'd stood up for him only a few minutes ago.

Suddenly Evan was in front of me, and a wide smile spread across King Villian's face, despite the unnatural effect it seemed to have on his normal scowly expressions.

'This is my son, Evan.' He boasted proudly, pushing the familiar boy forward to shake my hand, whilst I just looked wide eyed between the two, could that really be Evan's father?

I mean sure, the similar eyes and nose looked the same, ish, but the skin tone was a little different, and the King's eyes appeared much darker than Evan's, plus, they had different surnames.

I shook Evan's hand, before looking between the two again in confusion. I tried to see the little similarities, and sure, the black hair and the nose shape were same, but other than that, the resemblance wasn't too strong.

'Isn't your surname Wright?' I pondered aloud, staring at Evan in confusion whilst Louis' wolf started to grind it's teeth in anger, as well as a low rumbling of possessiveness coming from his vibrating chest.

Evan laughed lightly, at Louis or me, I couldn't figure, but he just shook his head. 'No, that was my name for hiding at that school. Villian isn't so common, and if a hunter found me they'd know who I was instantly. If I had a different surname, they'd never suspect a thing about my royalness.' He smirked, and I just nodded on in understanding, I supposed it made a little sense.

 'So,' The King clapped his hands together loudly, gaining the rooms attention, 'I think it's time we removed our royal butts and allowed the Five to meet each other properly.' He glanced at Louis before adding, 'And anyone else in the room for that matter.'

As I turned instinctively to look at Louis, I could see the oh-too angry ticking in his strained jaw and the way his green eyes were dripping darkly with rage, I guess he wanted to stay.

I placed a hand on his shoulder gently to calm him down, but his eyes only lightened a quarter of a fraction before Evan spoke something to me, and they went back to the same dark black.

'Just go.' I whispered, placing my lips softly on his, 'It's not like he's going to make a move, he knows were mates.' I pulled away, but Louis grabbed my wrist.

'I don't trust him with you, there's something...I can't put my finger on, I just don't trust him.' He growled lowly, before stalking off angrily in the direction of the door, allowing my eyes to trail after him. Damn that jealous boy, he was so fricking sexy when he was pissed.

As soon as the door thudded shut, I managed to get a look at the people who were left standing in the room, three of the huddled in a corner around the table, whilst Evan and I stood further away.