Chapter 23

-Chapter 23-

Louis' lips pushed themselves against mine and I found myself responding urgently to them, his kiss burning passionately against mine, his lips the fuel to the flame that was burning wildly inside my chest.

I lent over the gap between us in the seats, snaking my arms softly around his neck, I forced myself into him, my mind solely focused on kissing him. His hands reached behind my back against the seat and pulled me closer on his lap, but it was unsuccessful.

I managed to get stuck between the seats, the hand break trapping my right foot. I unwillingly removed my lips from Louis' and blushed furiously as I tried to move my foot from under the hand break. Louis laughed loudly at me, grabbing my hand and trying to pull me out, but that to only wedged me further.

'In a hurry are we?' Louis laughed again, tugging lightly on my hand.

I laughed embarrassed at my own stuckness, I continued to tug effortlessly at my trapped foot until I finally got it out. I turned carefully back up, wedging myself on Louis' lap, my back resting uncomfortably on the hard steering wheel.

Louis smiled at me, bringing his face close to mine, I stared into his green orbs, my eyes lighting up when I saw his lips coming to mine. I squeezed my eyes closed, the light dancing on my eyelids, waiting for the impact of his luscious lips on mine, counting the seconds.

Finally, his lips stuck against mine and I circled my arms back around his neck, tracing the edges of his hairline with the tips of my fingers. I felt his strong arms come around my waist, resting at the base of my back, his soft fingers trailing the bottom of my top.

I turned my head, my nose nuzzling his neck, I inhaled his almond like scent, my wolf crying out in joy that we were finally close. As I caught my breath, I trailed my fingers back from around his neck and planted my hands firmly on his tight chest I could feel his fast heart beat pulse under my hands, I lent back and smiled at him.

He looked deep into my blue eyes, I cocked my head, unable to read what he was thinking. The sunshine danced happily through the window, all elements of the recent conversation evaporated in the dazzling light of the day, the stray trees that hung over the corners of the parking lot tickling shadows gently on the ground.

'How did I end up with you? Your too good to be true.' He murmured, his hands still placed delicately on the exposed skin of my back, goose bumps springing up under his warm touch.

I laughed, 'I am true though. And I think you ended up with me due to my lack of co-ordination.' I smiled back at the first meeting, or running into, we'd had. His green eyes laughed with mine, but he pulled me closer.

His breath tickled nicely against my face, his emerald eyes looking at me. 'I love you Willa. Everyday, all day, forever.' Louis whispered, his eyes a mirror of what love must have looked like.

I wanted to make some remark about how cheesy it was, but nothing came to mind and my tongue tripped me out. 'I love you too Louis. Forever.' I murmured, kissing his lips again, melting into them.

He trailed kisses down my jaw, along my shoulder until he rested his lips tightly on the base of my neck, the marking spot. I shivered as he kissed it, my body filling with bliss as he kept his lips there.

However, my body had a mind of its own when my stomach decided it wanted to make some noise and I pulled away, blushing at the abrupt gurgles my stomach was spitting out.

'Hungry, are we?' Louis mused as I straightened up and slid back off his lap, flopping back into my seat. I tucked my hair behind my ears, looking back at Louis.