Through Sickness and health

Asia POV

I really felt someway about Khali being all up on Nova like he was. Apart me is like I don't care, that's not yo man and then another part of me is like he'll eventually be yours. When I seen them go to the back together I burst out into tears

"Asia you okay shorty ma"Tommy said looking at me as if I was crazy.

"I'm fine, I'm just...uh..Can't believe Leek is back there" I lied.

"Oh he'll be out of that Coma soon, Ain't no need to be worried" Tommy shrugged and going back onto his phone. I wiped my face and starred at him

"Tommy?" I questioned

"Huh?" he said not looking up from his phone.

"Who you texting?"I questioned

"Ugh, MYOBNN" he mugged

"What the hell, Don't you mean MYOB, mind your own business" I asked

"Nope, Mind  your own business nosey nigga" he smirked. I brought my hand up and smacked him in the back of the hand.

"Chill Ma, Yo baby in there, I bet it's hot in there. I know she can't wait to come out to meet her uncle Tommy" He said touching my belly. I swatted his hands away.

'Leave me alone" I pouted. I then all of a sudden had a huge hunger attack.I got up from the chair and grabbed my wallet. I went into the vending machine got two bags of chips, a honeybun, some crackers, and a coke. I went back to my chair and smashed on the food.

'Ohh can I have some chips?"Tommy asked.

"Nigga,No Nobody told you to never take from a pregnant woman."

"I didn't know you were pregnant I thought you were just fat.?" He laughed. I looked over at him and smacked him against his head but harder this time.

"Damn Asia that hurt."

"Watch you rmouth, and I am not fat.I'm pregnant."

"Uh Hmmm,"He mugged me. I rolled my eyes and continued to eat my food. When I was finish they still weren't back so I got comfortable in my chair and went straight to sleep.

Just as I was getting deep into my sleep I felt a tap on my shoulder. My eyes fluttered open to seen Khali holding out his hand. i grabbed it and got up.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm just hungry" I said walking out the hosptial.

"Oh wow, You legit just ate like 20 minutes ago." Tommy said laughing." My niece is gonna be fluffy."

"TOMMY , STOP CALLING ME FAT." I pouted.

"I didn't call you fat, I said my niece was going to be-"

"I heard what you said , You was slick tryna call me fat."

"I swear you WOmen." He said walking ahead of us. I rolled my eyes and continued to the car. Nova and Tommy got in and Khali grabbed my arm gently.

"Asia"

"Khali?"

"I saw you earlier, Don't be petty , What you did was petty as hell and It irked the fuck outta me. Nova is going through right now. Don't start them slick as comment's you do. We don't need that and I see Nova as a sister so cut that shit out. That's yo bestfriend , you need to have more trust in her. Why would she try it wiht your baby daddy."He questioned. I just starred at him I had no words. All I had was the small tears that were about ot spill from my eyes. He seen the glassy look in my face and blew breath from his. He wiped his face and pulled me into a hug.