Was it ment to be?

Khalil POV

I'm chilling in my crib with Khalid we playing the game in our basketball shorts , eating cereal and having a good ass time just bonding. Moment like these is shit I cherish the most. My phone started buzzing an I noticed that it was Leek.
I paused the game and answered.
"Yo" i answered.
"Were you at?" He asked smacking his teeth. I grabbed the game controller and pressed play.
"At the crib chillin, why what's up"
"I need to talk to you, I'm on the way?" he said and hung up. I starred at my phone and locked it. The fuck he didn't just drop by for.

" Daddy, I gotta pee, So don't cheat" Khalid said pausing the game.

" Man, I dont cheat , I just win with secrets" I said standing up putting our cereal in the sink. I washed our bowls out and sat them in the diswasher. I grabbed my phone from the couch and seen I had a missed call from Big G. That's my boss man. He the reason I'm eating now , he practically raised me and Leek from boys to where we at now. With out him my mama wouldn't be staying in her house and I woudn't have a house. I respect that man so much It's crazy. I redialed his number and and he answered on the 3rd ring.

"Speak to me?" he answered.

"Wassup? You called me" I asked.

"Yeah, I did , Why you ain't answer"

" I was chilling with Khalid, Why wassup" I said plopping on the couch.

"I got something big for you and Leek and It's serious business. But before then I'ma need you to make this drop" He said into the phone. I sat up.

" When"

" Tommrow at 3 and the meeting start around 7 so be there shart" he said. I thought about it.

" Aight man , We'll see you then"

He hung up and leaned back into my chair. What the hell was so big that hthis nigga wanted to talk to me and Leek about . 

Ding Dong

Ding Dong

Ding Dong

Ding Dong

"WHO THE FUCK IS IT" I yelled. Who the fuck rings the door bell that many fucking times.  I checked the window beside my door and seen it was Leek ol retarded ass. I opened the door and let him in.

" The fuck you ringing my door bell like that for man" I said closing the door.;

" Nah , Forreal listen" He said breathing hard." I'm finna take ol girl out"  he said. I eyed him.

" Who the fuck is ol girl"

" Uhhh, Shit whats' her name .... The girl you was flirting with friend." he said snapping his fingers.

" Asia?" i asked.

" No the light skin one., I think her name was Nicole." He said tapping hischin. i bust out laughing. This nigga was trippin forreal.

" Nova Nigga, Know the girl name before you try and take her out.!" I said shaking my head and went back to sit down.

"Wassup Uncle Leek" Khalid said dapping Leek up.

"WAssup lil Man ,What you got goin on."

" Nun , beating my daddy behind in COD"

" Yo daddy ain't never knew how to play"  he said standing above us watching the game. 

" You ain't gone get no play if you don't take yo ass to that damn date" i laughed. 

" Man , I Ain't gone be late."