We doing this now.?

Asia POV

When the bell to go to class rung I hurried up and made my way to the direction of my first class. I walked in and sat down at my usual seat.. I pulled out my books and sat them on my desk neatly.As the kids emerged from the hall way the class slowly became full. The late bell rung and Leek came in swinging on the door frame. The class laughed and the teacher face was red.

"Wassup Big Red" He said touching the teachers chin." Ohh , You might wanna shave that, Damn near cut my finger"

"Malik McCoy, Can you please have a good day today?"

"All My days are good Sir."

"Since You wanna smart lemme see your homework"

"I don't have a home, to do the work in" He said and the class erupted with laughter. I even had to laugh at that one. Leek a damn fool.

"That's enough" Ms Epps yelled

"Okay, Start the lesson then," He said throwing his book bag onto his desk. I turned my head the opposite way of Leek cause I didn't wanna talk to him. I'm pretty sure he knows about me and Khali but I don't want him to ask me no questions or even talk to me about it so I'ma try my hardest to not even entertain his pressence.

"I know what you did last summer" he whispered slow and low. I ignored him and paid attention to the board.

"I know what you did last night too" he whispered again. I tried my hardest to ignore him but seem like he always found some form of way to irk my damn nerves.

"Leek can you please leave me alone." I asked nicely.

"I don't know can I"

"Yes You can and if you don't ima Tell Nova" I threatened

"Ion like you Europe" He mugged me

"Leek that's not my damn ..... Forget it" I said rolling my eyes.

"Why do I hear talking in my Class room" Ms Epps said with her hands on her hips.

"Duh Lady , You got ears don't you. Don't be asking us no stuipd questioin like that. Hell Wrong with you"

"Malik I am sick and Tired of you mouth Shut up."

"Keep it Real or Keep Ya distance You choose" He shrugged.

"You need to pay attention in class. I have my masters in college and currently working on my Phd. I know all this stuff. Do you?"

"Ma'am I wouldn't care if you had A PHD, MTV, BET, STD, DVD, OR 123."

The class erupted with laughter and Ms. Epps turned fire red and sat on her desk.

"SHUT UP"she yelled. The class got quiet and then they started laughing again.

"Whatever I don't get finished wiht today , It's gone be homework." she said. The class then got quiet and she headed to the board.

Leek laughed and put his headphones on his head. He didn't even try to hide the fact that he was listening to music. His big ass neon green beats sat on his head and he turned his music all the way up.

"Ms. BANKZ may you tap Mr.Mccoy" Ms Epps asked I reached over and tapped Leek.

"What Europe"

I pointed to Ms. Epps. He looked at her , rolled his eyes and put his head on the desk after turning his music down. The teacher rolled her eyes and continued on with the lesson.It was evident that she didn't like Leek but Leek didn't give a fuck he couldn't stand her ass either. I shook my head and continued off with my notes.