Motherhood.

Leek POV

It's been a long day at school and at the trap. Yeah, You'd think that I would stop trapping due to the fact that I was in a coma. But Nah , These nigga won't see me weak. Nova is upset at the fact that I'm still trapping but I have too. This is how I live. i'll eventually stop when I got enough saved up for me and her to sit on our asses for 50 years. I mean we can sit for 10 years now but ,I want fifty. The money ain't gone come just sitting on our asses.

I hopped in my car  and plugged up my phone. I turned to Rich Gang Lifestyle and pulled out into the curb.

"I've done did a lot of shit just to live this here' lifestyle. We came straight from teh bottom , to the top , my lifestyle, Nigga livin' life like volcano and this only the beginnin, I'm on the top of the mountain, puffin' on clouds and niggas still beginning"

I was riding around town when Khali shot me a text that Tink was home. I pulled over to Babys R Us and decided to get her an ass of shit. I'm pretty sure that she already got an ass of clothes and shit. Hell, Her mama is Asia , Her auntie/godmama is Nova. With Nova and Asia clothes They could have several clothing stores with all the shit they got.

I picked up lil Tink Tink up some diapers, bottles, an ass of these big ass toys. I even picked up Khalid a few trucks. I love my nephew and niece real shit. ANything they need , Uncle Leek got it.

 I paid for everything and wheeled the buggy out. It was cold as shit ou here too.

"GIRL SCOUT COOKIES, COME GET YA GIRL SCOUT COOKIES, " the littel black girl said.  She had on a brown vest and she had a table full of cookies Ain't had no jacket her no her mama. I know they asses was cold. They had an ass of cookies to sell too before they could go..I pulled out my phone and called my wife.

"Hey baby" she answered

"Wassup , You want some girlscout cookies." I asked

"Oooooooh Yes," She squealed.

"Okay ," I said and hung up. I walked over to the stand and looked at the varioius boxes of cookies. They all looked good as fuck. I'm not sure if they looked good because a nigga was hungry or because a nigga was......Well shit , I think it's cause i'm hungry.

"How much a box?" I questioned

"It's 4.00 per box" the little girl smiled. I nodded

"What's your cookie goal."

 "I'm trying to sell 2000 boxes So I can go to NewYork with my troop. These are the last left."  she said. I tapped my chin and smiled to myself for the good deed I knew I was about to do.

"I want the whole table" I said pulling out my cash.

"Wait, WHAT?" the little girl said big eyed.

" I want the whole table. All the cookies"

"You forreal?" she said with a big smile.

"Yes, How much will it be."

"MOMMY HE WANNA BUY ALL OF THE COOKIES, I NEED HELP." she squealed. I laughed at her excitment. Her mama got up and they started boxing cookies. I know i had at leaste 10 cases of cookies.

"You total is $480" she smiled and shivered. I pulled out  500 hundred dollars and passed it to the little girl.

"Keep the change. "  I said and loaded everything into the car. After I was finished I hopped in the car and drove right to Khali house.

Asia POV

“What’s da matter with mommy baby “I asked  picking up a screaming Katelynn. She was legit screaming to the top of her lungs.”Are you hungry tinkerbell” I said as I grabbed the bottle that I made earlier from  beside the bed and fed  it to her. She turned her head and continued screaming.