One love

A Few Weeks later

Leek POV

As I'm sitting the living room in my kINGchair I'm thinking how long me and Nova been together. As I recall it's been a good year and then some.now. Shit, Lemme do something nice for her. I hopped my ass up off the couch and grabbed the keys to my range.

I hopped in the car and pulled out my phone and dialed my sister.

"Hello" She said sounding all groggy in the phone.

"Aye Shawty, Nova over there" I questioned. I heard shuffling and heavey breathing. Shit sounded like her ass was hibernating or some shit.

' Yeah, She sleep with Tink"

"Aight, I need a favor. "

"Ok i'll do it after I wake up " She said still wiht sleep in her voice

" ASIA WAKE YO BLACK ASS UP AND LISTEN"

"LEEK GET OFF MY DAMN PHONE WHILE I'M TRYNA SLEEP LIKE DAMN NIGGA GET CHO LIFE."

"ASIA , DON'T MAKE ME PULL UP ON YA. YOU GONE MAKE ME HAVE TO PULL UP ON YA. DON'T GO GHOST ON YA I'MA GO THRIILLER ON YA, I'MA JUST ...I'MA LETMY HAND DO THE TALKING, LIL GIRL , AIN'T NO TALKING BOUT IT, I'M TAKE MY HANDS AND JUST SLAP THE SHIT OUTTA YO BLACK ASS. "

She then burst out laughing. " Leek get off my dame phone Draking and shit. " She laughed.

"I bet yo ass up now, But nah , Real shit, Me and Nova been together for like a year and some change now and like  I wanna do something special and shit. "

"Well first, Go get her some food, Girls love food, I know I do , then buy her something special that you want her to keep forever like the necklace Khali bought me , then you can run her a bath after yall eat , then yall bathe together  in a milk bath and then......"

"Asia  I love my baby and all but I'm not about to bathe in no fuckin milk, That shit for the cows bruh."

" Leek i'm tryna help you , If you don't do that then yall can shower and then you make her feel special and stuff and make love to her."

"I bet you sitting right beside her too, Giving away the night"

"Actually I got up and went to sit outside stuipd"

"Shut up , I'm finna go do the shit you told me too. But If i'm single tomorrow , I'ma put a hit out on yo ass. "

"Nigga, This problem you don't want. "

"You right Khali gotta deal with you Cruelle Devill" I said and hung up in her face. I don't see how and why Khali can deal with Asia. I be done slapped the shit outta her and her smart ass mouth. But that's my sister thoe. I think I'ma stop calling her Europe, That's getting old, I think I'm leaning onto Cruelle. I like that shit.

I laughed to myself and pulled up into Blue Nile jewlery store. I walked around and looked at an ass of expensive jewlery. I picked up Nova a few piece and even copped me some. Shit, The jewlery was nice. I grabbed her a few pair of earrings, a necklace,and a nice as bracelet. I then walked over to this engagement counter and just stopped. Ya boy began thinking about all the shit him and Nova been through. Like I love the guh. It's not like the many hoes i use to fuck back in the day. Boy when I tell you a  use to be Slangin, boy what, this hoe get dick, this hoe suck this, this hoe suck and swallow this, this hoe right here is my ultimate hoe, this is my advanced hoe, skillful hoe, artistic hoe, Ms.McHoe<I fucked her in Mcdonalds parking lot?>, ... Bruh the list goes on, Ya boy was a major hoe but on some real shit,I stopped all of that, I done cut of Neisha, Teisha, Shonda, Tanya, Denise, April,Shanell, Erin, Vickie, Dayonna, and HIllary. I had an ass of hoes but Nova bruh. She changed a nigga. Now i'm like HOEs, Fuck that, This dope shit, It gotta stop. Before, All a nigga did was fuck hoes, and hustle, The shit doesn't amuse me any more, I just like chilling wiht Nova honestly. I glanced at the ring in the case and the lady came by and let me hold it. I admired it and raised it to the light.The shit was legit nice. In all honestly I don't think that I would actually wanna be with anybody else, I swear if I loose the kid, Ya boy life is Done Done. Shawty got a nigga thinking.