Epilogue

-Three Months Later

LEEK POV

"Boss, bruh we still got shit missing  , alot of our shit is comming up short." my worker SAM said. I looked up at him.

"Fuck you mean my shit comming up short. "  I started to instally get pissed. " These muthafuckas trying me. " I yelled

"BOSS  I don't know , Do you wanna call a meeting.?" He questioned. I eyed him,.

"Yeah you do that" I said . He nodded his head and walked out the office. I looked down at the blueprint of this war I was finna plan and I had shit looking just right. Steelz crew will be tooken out soon as Well as Dime but I'm not about to move to fast.That's how shit get messy and  that's what them niggas want. A messy war. But nah, I'm muthafuckin Malik McCoy and I do shit with order.

"BOSS, BOSS, BOSS" Sam said running to my damn door like a muthafuckin child.

"What nigga,the fuck you want." I yelled annoyed. This shit was starting to stress a nigga out. Gotta nigga feeling like the president and shit. My hair finna go white like obama and I ain't even sever a full term yet. The fuck. I knew being on the top was alot but I didn't realize niggas was this fucking petty......... Shit lemme stop lying. I knew but Damn This shit slapped a nigga in the fucking face. 

"BOSS, STEELZ JUST ROBBED ANOTHER TRAP OF OURS." 

"MR. BOSS, MR. STEELZ ....." I cut my IT lady off.

"IT'S NOT MR.STEELZ IT'S BITCH ASS STEELZ DON'T EVER GIVE THIS NIGGA RESPECT IN MY PLACE OF BUSINESS OR BUSINESSES. THAT'LL GET YOU MIRKED."'

"Well Sir, Bitch Ass Steelz stays in an apartment on 24th but plans on moving. His wife died a few years ago and he had 2 children whom he love dearly "  she said. I started thinking. Should I pop up at this nigga house and mirk his ass. Or should i wait.

"Can you get bitch ass STeelz camera's tapped and I wanna be able to see right in his trap." I directied. "SAM, I WANT YALL TO GO ROB HIS SMALL TRAP OFF OF Glory street."

"You want me to go now."

" YEAH NIGGA RIDE OR MUTHAFUCKIN DIE, YOU CHOOSE" I yelled. I was becoming pissed the fuck off and angry. I walked in the den and seen muthafuckas sitting around playing the game. I walked in the back and watched them play the game from the back. Just sitting their watching it pissed me the fuck off. I pulled out my gun and sent multiple shots in the 68in flat screen.

" THE FUCK BRUH"

"LEEK WHAT'S GOING ON."

" YALL SITTING ON YALL ASSES LIKE WE AIN'T GOT MUTHAFUCKAS AFTER US. iF YOU WANNA GET YO ASS MIRKED KEEP SITTING YO ASS HERE." I mugged they all got up and went to work. I walked back into my office and seen Sam standing above my desk and looking around.

"FUCK YOU DOING NIGGA" I questioned.

"OH uhm, I looking for a pen to check off on my merchandise. " He said a bit uneasy. I eyed this nigga. I looked in my desk drawer and threw him a pin.

"GET THE FUCK OUT AND KNOW BEFORE YOU ENTER." I yelled. He scurried out the room and I dialed my IT departed.

"IT Department how may I help you"

 "Aye send somebody after Sam. I'm thinking this the snake BITCH ASS STEELZ WAS REFERRING TOO. "

" i'M ON IT. "She said. I nodded and hung up the phone. Steelz moving fast and I'm taking my time. It's cool thoe. He can winn plently of Battles , That' s cool but I guarentee you , Malik McCoy will win the war.