I need Understanding.

Asia POV

After I put Katelynn in her car seat , I double strapped her and put the child safetly lock on the door before actually closing the door. I hopped in the front and pulled out of Khali driveway and headed to Nova and Leek house. I need more understanding about Khali and I lastnight. As we all know I have the biggest crush on Khali if it's not obvious then hell I don't know what is obvious to you. But yeah, It's crazy how he wanted me to be his offically lastnight but I couldn't accept his offer like that. It was legit thundering and lightening and then the food got burnt. I don't think it was a coinincidence that all of this happend I just feel like it was a sign that we doing something wrong or maybe even we shouldn't be together. I don't even know, It's like I feel bad because this whole time I was really trying to hardest to get with him and when he finally asks I turn him down but I had my reason. I don't know.

I pulled into Leek and Nova driveway and they were home. I put the car in park and got out. I looked in the backseat and Katelynn was knocked out. I unbuckled her and picked her up placing a blanket over her head. I grabbed her bag and closed the door with my foot.

I walked up to their door and rung the door bell repeatedly like Leek do.

"Bruh who the fuck is it" I heard Leek yell. He snatched the door open with a bat in his hand.

"Put that shii...stuff away , Where is my bestfriend at" I asked walking in the house. Leek mugged me.

"Europe I didn't invite you into my house. Can we try this again" He asked with a raised eye brow.

"No I'm not about to take Katelynn out there.again. " I said sitting down on the couch.

"I said you, Not my goddaughter, You EUROPE" he yelled.I mugged the shit outta him.

"LEEK STOP ALL THAT YELLING IN THE HOUSE DAMN." Nova said comming around the corner. Katelynn started to stir in her sleep and I placed her on my chest. She then calmed down.I laid her on the couch and she instally went back to sleep.

"Awhh Hunny Bee sleep" Nova asked.

"Yeah , She is, That's all she do , Eat, shit, cry,sleep and repeat"

"Well She is A baby " Leek said getting smart. I gave him that eye and he rolled his eyes and went upstairs.

"Fuck is his problem" I questioned.

"Khali told him about Lastnight between yall."

I blew breath from my mouth and placed my head in my hands.

"Nova, It's not even like I don't like Khali because I really doo. Like you know how much I like Khali, From his hazel eyes, to his long dreads, his perfect skin tone, his thick eye brows ,to his white teeth to his whole demenor But it's beyond his appearance Nova, It's beyond the materialistic things that he does It's like he actually cares and The fact that he steps up to his responsiblites just attracts me even more. But lastnight Nova ....It's like God was giving me a sign or something.Like The dinner he made last for us or whatever smelt really good or whatever but then It got burnt really quick. Like the shit you see on Tv when black smoke comes from the oven. That's the shit that happened. Then the thunder scarred the shit outta us like it was just a whole night of signs. Then on top of that he asked me out. Nova I was not about to say yes to all those bad signs. I want the atmospheric shit to be set and nice and calm . NOt thunder and burnt food and ontop of the Katelynn was screaming loud as hell. That just sounds like a bad relationship to happen" I explained.

"Asia , I feel everything your saying shit, If my food was burnt and thunder scarring me and shit I would have said no too.But I don't honestly think those are the full reasons you said no. I mean your reasons are legit but I feel like it's more to it." She eyed me