Prank Master.

Leek POV

"Baby are you gonna talk to me." I said sittng on the couch beside Nova. She was ignoring the hell outta me and it was aggervating my nerves. She was laying on the couch flipping through channels. I lifted her feet up and laid them on my lap.

"Nova"I said running my finger across the bottom of her foot. She moved her foot and kicked me"Ouch NIgga"

She sat the remote down and watched TV with her hands behide her head and her foot crossed.

"Are you really upset with me? I apologize for even entertaining them hoes but It wasn't even what It looked like. We was just talking that's it. She was touching me and shit and I told her to chill out. I can't help the fact that I'm sexy as hell. I'm lightskin Nova. Like you.. We are sexy. Sexy people Attract other people. I wasn't finna fuck the girl Nova, she wasn't-

"Leek?" She said cutting me off and grabbing my hand.

"Yeah" I said with a smile on my face.

"Can you go upstairs and talk,I'm tryna watch tv." she said moving my hand off of her.

"How am I gonna go upstairs and talk when I was talking to you, that don't even.....Man Whatever"I said getting up.She laughed and scrolled through the channels again.I swear females are so damn stubborn.

I walked in the kitchen cause a nigga was hungry as hell. Shit, all that damn apologizing done worked up a nigga appetitite. I looked in the cabinet and grabbed the last piece of sub bread .

"Oooooohhh yeah" I said laying the bread out onto the counter. I grabbed the mayo, mustard, vinegar , salt , pepper ,oregono and italian sesoning and placed it on the sub. When I was finished with that, I got the sub kit meat and placed it on the sub along with some white american cheese. It was the last slice so I know it was gone be good as hell. I was excited as hell about this sub.My taste buds already told me it was gone be good. I grabbed the lettus,and onions and wrapped that baby up. I wanted to feel like I just went to subway. I grabbed the big bag of chips off the counter and poured me some apple juice. When I sit down with my sub I like to be comfortable and make sure I don't have to get up.So before I ate, I went to go take a piss.

"I'll be right back" i smiled at my beautiful sub. She looked so good.

After I finished pissing i washed my hands and then danced my way into the kitchen. When i got there,I stood directly in my tracks.

"WHO THE FUCK TOOK MY DAMN SUB ....."

"Just make you another one" she shrugged. I just starred at them. I forreal wanted that damn sandwhich and they just ate it all like ate all my damn sandwhich. I'm legit pissed off at the fact that they took my sub. I could see if they asked to half my sub but they didn't even do that like what the fuck. Who does shit like that. Ugh. But they bet not worry cause I got something for they asses.

i opened the fridge and boiled all the eggs in the cartoon that Nova just bought. I ran upstairs and placed Chicken boullioun cubes in the shower heads all except my own. I added salt to their toothbrushes and brown food coloring to their tooth paste after i dumped some out. I laughed alittle at my childisness and made my way back downstairs. I took the cookies and cream ice cream out the frige dumped it into the sink and squeezed an ass of white tooth paste in it and added some oreo pieces and placed it back into the freezer. I then grabbed some electrical tape and taped down the hose on the sink so when they turn on the damn sink they will be pissed the fuck off. I grabbed the boiling water of eggs and then I simplyy placed the hard boiled eggs right back into cartoon. I wasnt done thoe. I turned off the stove and ran out side. I grabbed some dirt in a bag and then ran upstairs. I found Nova slide in shoes and based the bottom with vaseline and then put some dirt in them. Oh she gone be mad. But I don't care That's my baby and all but I bet she won't fucking touch my food no more.