Conflict

Leek POV

Ya boy is officially engaged. Man I was nervous as hell when I asked shawty but my baby said yes and to top that she told me we had a lil leek on the way. Bruh . I'm engaged and got a baby on the way.!! Ya boy done did it up forreal this time and I did all of this shit after graduating Highschoo!!  Uh Uh you can't tell me nothing now!!

"Nova bae you need anything" I asked walking into the living room. I stopped in my track and seen her sitting down watching Lifetime with a big ass bowl of butter peacan Ice creame and pickles. She had an ass of tears running down her face as well. I walked over to her concern as hell.I swear if her dad is tryna get her ass to do some shit, I'll fuck his ass up.I won't kill him thoe due to the fact that Nova don't want me too. Tommy really don't care, He just .... He just Tommy. I noticed with him , Whenever he has a problem he just simplyy ignores it by running the street.

"Yeah, Can you bring back some tissues and more pickles , cream cheese and pepperoin."

"The fuck you gone do with that?" I asked mugging her "That shit sound like a stomach  ache waiting to happen"

"Leek are you going to get it or not" She sniffed. I starred at her . Who in the hell eats shit like that.

"Is it even time for you to have cravings." I questioned.

"Leek bye get the fuck outta my face" She snapped. I gripped my chest and looked at her and amazement.

"Oh my gosh , HOw dare you talk to me with so much hostility"

"MALIKE MCCOY GET THE FUCK OUT OUT MY FACE."

"Get the fuck outmy face unless you owe me some money! Get the fuck out my face, fuck nigga where the hell you was at when a nigga had nothing, I'm talking when the nigga he was hustling, I'm talking about the pork 'n beans and weenies I was eating everynight before the grubbing"

"Leek I'm about two seconds from smoothering your ass" She said.

" Uhm You going to jail for that. I got hella goons that'll merk your ass"

"The engagment is off" She said mushing my head and getting up. My mouth dropped and she burst out laughing" I bet  you'll leave me alone then" 

"I don't like you bruh" I mugged.She finna get these hands reall nigga shit.

" Go get my food, I don't care about all that I'm hungry, When you get back I'll have a big surprise for you"She said leaning over the counter drinking some water. That's bout the only healthy thing she's had.

"Oh What is the surprise first"I questioned. She smiled and arched her eyebrow. I hurried and grabbed m keys and made my way to the grocery store. Leek was finna get into some things today.

Asia POV

I am so happy for my bestfriend. I'm legit happy that Leek punk ass decided to settle down with her. I kinda knew from Day one that they would eventually get married but now that they're married and Nova got a little them or thems on the way. Life for her couldn't get any better.

"Khali , I really wanna go get Nova and Leek something" I said sitting beside him on the bed.

"Uhm go ahead , I'm going out to the trap tonight. " He said turning over in the bed. I sat up and mugged his ass. He laid their with Katelynn in his arms and they both fell asleep. I got up and went to go find Khalid.

I walked down the hall way to find him playing that game in his room.

"Khalid!" I said walking in his room and sitting on his bed.

"Yes?" He said still facing his game.

"You wanna go with me to get Auntie Nova and Uncle Leek an engagement gift"