Seeing Double

ASIA POV

i just got done straightening up my room and the rest of the house. I don't know where the hell Desiree and Taylor at. The probally out shopping or something. I didn't mind thoe.It just gave me an excuse to be more free anyways. I grabbed my phone and started looking scrolling through insta. I seen this squat challenge and i sent it to my bae Nova.

MyShooter Nova-U wnt Us 2 do that? :O

MyShooterAsia- Yes, It'll plump my ass up

MyShooterNova- Ugh You dont need that.

MyShooterAsia- Pleaseeeee do it wid me.

MyShooterNova- If this shit dnt work I want 30 dollars from you :(

MyShooterAsia- Okay, Okay, Yay, I'm starting now so ttyl.

I locked my phone and grabbed the cord to the radio that was on the wall and then I plugged my phone up . I scrolled throughthe list of songs and stopped on Migos, RichHomieQuan and YoungThugh new song In too deep. That was my song. I played it and started doing the 50 squats .

I got through the first 24 with a breeze and then when I was going back to the other my legs and calfs started burning. My ass felt like it was burning as well. I didn't give up thoe , I kept going. When i was finished. i smiled and took a Day 1 picture. in thirty days my ass gone be like whoa.My music had stopped playing so I already know a call was tryna come through.I unplugged the radio cord and looked at my phone. Nova .

"Hello" i answered

"Girl, That shit Hurt like hell. " she said breathing into the phone. " HEY EUROPE" I heard in the background.

"Is that Leek with you" I asked raising my eyebrows

"Yes, That's him with me.."

"Tell leek I said Hey"

"Leek Asia......Wassup Europe , We finna throw this kick back you down.?"he asked.

"Uh lemme think about it" I said knowing i ain't got shit else to do.

"Aight, Nova gonna come slide through and come get you so be ready aight"

"Uhm I didn't say I was -"

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

i looked at my phone cause I know damn well this nigga didn't just hang up on me. i got something for his ass when i get there.

I walked to my closet and immediately pulled out my camo leggings. I shuffled around in my closet and found my white v neck tshirt, my timbs and my red scarft. I grabbed my brown jacket and threw it on the bed as well. I headed to my jewlery box and grabbed my gold bamboo earrings. i looked over my out fit and it looked almost complete. I ran to Desiree room and grabbed her grey beanie just because. I placed it against my outfit and it looked good as hell with it. I grabbed my hygiene stuff and went to go shower.

30 minutes later I was out the shower smelling like dove and mangos. I use two different body wash that's why . I began slipping on my undergarments and then I put all my clothes on except my jacket. i went to the bathroom and blowdryered my hair. I added a little bit of oil to it when i blow dryed/ blew out my hair just so It could be shiney and have bounce to it. When i was done it was bouncy and shiny. I grabbed the flat iron and quickly ran it through my hair.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I rolled my eyes and went to go get my jacket and beanie. I slipped my beanie on my head and threw my jacket on my back. I grabbed my phone charger and phone and walked out the door.