CHAPTER 4: SCHOOL (EPOV)

CHAPTER 4: CLASS (EDWARDS POV)

"If you'd all like to follow me, I'll take you to see Ms Perkins and she will get you your schedules"  

You can follow me all the way home if you'd like big boy Mrs Watters thought, glancing over at Emmett. Ugh, there always has to be one doesn't there? Bella turned to look at me and I gave her a half heartened grin, before gesturing for her to follow, Whoa, that teacher keeps eye-balling me, I'm right Eddie ain't I? I slowly raised my head to the ceiling and back down to the floor, so Emmett would know I was nodding, ooh, cougar, better not let on to Rose eh? She'd rip her to pieces just for looking I stifled a slight laugh to myself, Jasper joined in, obviously picking up the woman's emotions and figuring out the joke for himself, causing Bella to raise her eyebrows at me in suspicion.  

The thoughts of the other students were pretty similar to what I'd heard time and time again whenever we started a new school,  

Wow, look at them, they're all so . . . beautiful  

They really stand out in a crowd,  

Huh, never noticed them before, they must be new...yep they're with the principal, defiantly new.  

That guy looks hot . . . I wonder if he's taken?  

Look at blondie over there ... make-up overload!  

That young one with the curls is pretty, I wonder if she'd let me take her out? A low growl left my lips, Renesmee? Was that child seriously talking about my daughter? I looked over to where he was, and sure enough he was standing by his locker mouth wide open staring at Nessie. How dare he look at her like that?  

Soon enough we reached the office of a Ms Tracy Perkins.  

"well guys, here you go, Ms Perkins has everything you need" oh, how I hate to leave you behind "enjoy your 1st day at Ramsay High" and with that she abruptly turned and headed off in the opposite direction. 

"Ready Ness?" My angel asked  

"Yes, Mo - Uh, I mean Bella" Oh god, how am I ever going to get used to calling Momma and Daddy by their real names? I grinned widely at Renesmee still calling me 'Daddy'  

"Don't worry Ness" I responded to her silent question, "It'll become the norm in no time"  

"well come on then, lets get this over with"Jacob grimaced, pushing through our small crowd and leading the way into the office,

"Ah, welcome, you must be the Cullen family?" asked the woman behind the desk wow, come to momma she thought, locking eyes with me, Ugh, "I've been expecting you, I have all your schedules here" she continued, bending down to a cupboard and pulling out a rather large file "I've taken the liberty of putting together a welcome pack for each of you, containing your own schedule, a map of the campus, and our prospectus, as well as a full list of all our extra curriculum activities"  

"Why thank-you Miss" Jasper said, You're more than welcome hot stuff, 

"OK, so who do we have 1st? Rhi-nez-me Carlie Swan?" She began  

"Uh, yeah that's me, and its Renesmee," my poor daughter looked absolutely terrified.  

"Oh, my apologies young lady, its just that that's such an unusual name, may I ask where it originates from?" she asked, leaning over to pass the pack to Nessie  

"Its both my grandmother's names rolled into one" she replied, forcing a smile onto her face, 

"oh, I see, well its lovely," for a porn-star name or something, seriously, who names their child that?