Part 58- Girl Day Out!

Rachel's POV

I'd just finished getting ready. It was our first day in Paris and today Zoe, Erin and I were having a girls day out! I've always wanted to shop in paris and today it was finally happening!

I was wearing a watercolour two piece romper with white ballet pumps and my hair was in waves. 

Joe was spending the day filming with Alfie and Jack

Joe was spending the day filming with Alfie and Jack. They were doing all the filming today so we could all spend time together the rest of the trip. 

There was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Zoe and Erin.

"Ready to blow a whole load of money?!" Zoe asked, laughing. 

"As i'll ever be!" I laughed. 

"Then lets go!" Erin yelled excitedly, causing Zoe and I to laugh. I locked the door and we left. 

******************

We were in a lovely, quaint cafe. We'd just came from the nail salon. We got manicures and then got our nails done. I was in love with my nails. They were pastel pink. Nothing more, nothing less. Nice and simple!

We'd just ordered our food and were sipping our drinks

"I'm loving this holiday already!" Erin squealed, causing me and Zoe to burst out laughing. Then I knew what conversation me and Erin had to talk about with Zoe. 

"Zoe, does Alfie ever drag you to the gym?!" I asked. 

"Oh god no!" Zoe laughed. 

"So lucky!" Erin said. "Jack and Joe try to drag me and Rachel all the time!"

"Well only Jack now!" I said, laughing. "Joe gave up on me!"

"So, do you's actually go?!" Zoe asked. 

"Hell no!" Erin yelled. 

"If Jack tries to drag Erin to the gym, Joe calls him to tell him to stop!" i explained. 

"And if Joe tries to drag Rachel to the gym, Jack calls him and tells him to stop" Erin explained. 

"Wait, so they'll happily ring and tell the other to stop, but they'll still do it?!" Zoe asked. 

"Yep!" me and Erin said in unison. 

"You four are weird!" Zoe laughed. 

"Oh we know!" I laughed. 

***************************

I'd just got back into the hotel room after saying goodnight to Zoe and Erin. It was now 8pm, wow we shopped for ages! I was carrying more shopping bags than I could count! As I burst through the door, Joe laughed when he saw how many bags I was carrying. 

"I was just about to ask how your girls day out was, but by the looks of it, it went good!" Joe laughed, looking at how many bags I was attempting to carry. 

"It was great!" I said in a tired tone. I dropped the bags not caring if it made a mess all over the floor and collapsed on the bed, but making sure I could snuggle in Joe's side. 

"Tired?!" Joe asked, laughing. 

"Very!" I said. I was just letting my eyes close when Joe shook me.

"Argh!" I groaned.

"Come on!" Joe laughed. "At least get ready for bed and then you can sleep!"

"I don't wanna!" I said in a tired tone, not caring if I sounded like a baby. 

"Come on!" Joe said shaking me. I sighed and got up. I took my make up on, put my hair in a messy bun and put some shorts and a sports bra on. I got in the covers. Joe and I were lying in bed with his arm around me. Not long after, my eyes became heavy and I was sucked into dream land. 

End of part 58

Authors note:

Hi guys! Well, until next time!

Rachel x