Part 38- Will you....

Joe's POV

Last night was truly amazing! And this morning too! Waking up with Rachel in my arms is a dream come true! I felt her stirring, so I knew she was waking up. She turned around so she was facing me. 

"Morning!" Rachel said in her sleepy voice.

"Hey!" I said, smirking. 

"How long have you been awake?!" she asked, curiously. 

"A little while!" I replied. Just then I felt my phone vibrate. I opened it to see I had a text from Jack. 

Jack: Took Erin out for some breakfast to give you and Rachel some time together.

Me: Thanks Mate!

Jack: And don't think we don't know what you's were doing last night! ;)

Me: Guilty!

Jack: I'm hoping you's used protection!

Me: Of course! Anyway better go. Bye!

Jack: Bye!

"How about I make you breakfast!" I said, smirking. 

"I can't ask you to do that!" Rachel said.

"You didn't, I offered!" I said, smirking. 

"Stop smirking!" Rachel laughed.

"Why? Because you know you can't resist me and you know i'll win?!" I asked, smirking. 

"Exactly!" she laughed. I loved her laugh so much!

"So, I'm gonna make you breakfast! I said, smirking and gave her a kiss on the head.

"Fine!" she said. "I'll have a shower whilst you're doing it!"

"You sure you want to shower alone?!" I asked, smirking. 

"Yep!" she said. "I want food, I can't cook, you can!" I laughed. 

"Ok!" I said, laughing. I gave her a kiss and walked into the kitchen to start breakfast. 

Waking up with Rachel has made me realise I want to do that every morning! I want to wake up to her beautiful face everyday! I've decided, I'm going to ask her to move in with me. We've been through a lot together and it's brought us so much closer. I think we're ready! Actually, I know it!

After about half an hour, Rachel came through fully dressed with a small amount of make up on. This is one of the many reasons why I love her; she doesn't make too much of an effort, she wears what she feels comfortable wearing. 

We'd just finished breakfast so I decided to ask her now!

"Rachel!" I said. 

"Yeah?!" she asked. 

"I love waking up with you in the morning and I love being around you!" I said. 

"Awww, you're so cute Joe!" she laughed. 

"So, I really wanted to ask" I said. "Will you move in with me?!" She took a second to process what I just said. 

"Joe!" she said. "Of course!"

End of part 38

Authors note:

Hi guys! Well, until next time!

Rachel x