Part 48- It's you!

Joe's POV

As I was sitting at the bar waiting to see Rachel, I saw someone walk up to me. Great! It was Jess. That's all I need!

"Hey!" Jess said, smirking. 

"Just leave me alone!" I said, sternly. 

"Why?!" she asked, still smirking. 

"I'm waiting to get back with my girlfriend!" I said. 

"We'd have more fun!" she said. Jess then then turned around and smirked. Why was she smirking? I turned around to see Rachel with tears down her face. Oh crap!

"Rachel, it's not what it looks like!" I said, looking guilty. 

"Don't follow me!" Rachel cried and ran out. I went to run after her but Jack held me back. 

"Get off me!" I said.

"No!" Jack said. "Let her calm down!" I nodded. If it means a better chance of getting Rachel back, i'll do anything!

**********************************************

Rachel's POV

I woke up with a banging headache. I couldn't move. Then I realised I was tied to a chair! What the hell happened?! Why am I here? As much as I was angry and upset with how Joe acted, I wanted him. I wanted to feel and be safe. I don't know what the hell is happening, but I knew I wasn't safe!

I tried to scream but the noises were muffled by the duct tape on my mouth. I tried to pull on the rope that tied my hands and legs to the chair, but it was too tight! It wouldn't budge! I was obviously making a lot of noise as someone burst through the door. I kept my head down but they ripped the duct tape off my mouth, causing me to flinch. When I looked up, I was shocked at what or shall I say who I saw. 

"Oh my god!" I said, shocked. "It's you!"

End of part 48

Authors note: 

Cliffhanger alert! Again thanks so much for 2000 reads! I love you all and thanks for all the love and support! Well, until next time!

Rachel x