Part 21- Pamper Party!

Rachel's POV

It had been a week since I told Erin about me liking Joe. I know Joe told Zoe but she promised us she wouldn't tell anyone. It's not that i'm ashamed of Joe; I'm just not ready for everyone to know we like each other. To take my mind off everything, Erin and I invited Zoe, Tanya, Niomi and Poppy round to stay over. We're going to have a pamper party and binge watch Keeping up with the Kardashian's. I found out we all love it! (A/N- I'M NOT ASHAMED, IT'S MY GUILTY PLEASURE!) Although i've never met Tanya, Niomi and Poppy in person, we've text loads. I love them already!

*************************************************

Everyone had just arrived and we were now all sitting on the living room floor with baskets of pamper products. I have no idea why we were on the floor, we just ended up there!

"Girl time!" Erin yelled, which caused us all to laugh.

"I'm so glad we could do this!" Zoe said, excitedly.

"Me too!" I said, smiling.

"We're like a girl band!" Niomi cheered which caused us all to laugh.

"Somehow I don't think we'll be hitting number one anytime soon!" Poppy laughed.

"You can say that again!" Tanya laughed.

After face masks and nail painting, we were all sitting on the sofas with various treats and snacks. I was on a sofa with Zoe and Poppy, whilst Erin was on one with Tanya and Niomi. The only problem with sitting in-between Zoe and Poppy is that they have crazy fights over popcorn! I've lost count over the amount of pieces of popcorn that have fell on me and have got stuck in my hair!

"Let's watch Nerve!" I yelled, happily.

"You're obsessed with that film!" Poppy laughed.

"Yeah, i've already watched it with you three times this week!" Erin laughed.

"Well, let's make it four!" I smirked. I put it on and we were all engaged in the film.

I loved tonight! I've hung out with the five girls who are like my sisters! Before I knew it, we all drifted off into a blissful sleep.

End of part 21

Authors note:

Hope you's liked the chapter! Well, until next time!

Rachel x