Part 42- Tag Videos!

Rachel's POV

It's been a week since Caspar's birthday meal. It was a lot of fun! If anything, Jess' antics have brought Joe and I closer!

Joe and I had nothing to do today. But we couldn't be bothered to leave the house. We were just sitting on the sofa, I was reading and Joe was on his phone. Suddenly my phone made a noise. I looked at it to see a text from Erin.

Erin: Rachel please help me?!

Me: What's wrong?

Erin: Jack is trying to make me go to the gym!!!!!!!!

Now you might be thinking, what's so bad about that? Well, you should know, Erin and gyms don't mix! Erin has a deep hatred for the gym! The last time she went we were sixteen and the trainer in charge was trying to get Erin to do leg exercises. I felt bad for all the verbal abuse he was getting from Erin. But then again, I did warn him not to push her to do it. So here's a lesson, never get Erin to go to the gym! It won't end well!

Me: OMG! I'LL CALL HIM NOW!

Erin: Thanks boo! x 

Me: I got your back! x 

I dialled Jack's number. 

"Hey Rachel!" Jack said, cheerily. 

"What you doing?" I asked. 

"Me and Erin are just about to go to the gym!" Jack said. 

"No you're not!" I said. 

"What?!" Jack said, laughing. 

"You are not dragging Erin to the gym." I said. "She doesn't like them!"

"It won't be that bad!" Jack laughed. I put the phone on speaker. Joe knows how bad it is for Erin to go to the gym!

"Joe" I said. "Tell Jack he can't take Erin to the gym!"

"Oh my god no" Jack you can't!" Joe said, seriously. 

"Why not?!" Jack laughed. 

"Erin hates it!" Joe laughed. 

"Jack!" I said. 

"Yeah?!" he said. 

"If you drag Erin to the gym" I said. "I'll make sure you can't have babies!"

"Woah ok, fine!" Jack said.

"good bye!" I said, and with that I hung up. 

"He's stupid for thinking he could drag Erin to the gym!" Joe laughed. 

"I know!" I laughed. There was a minutes silence. 

"Rachel!" Joe said.

"Yeah!" I said. 

"I think it's time for people to know about us" Joe said. 

"Oh ok" I said. 

"If you're not ready it's fine!" Joe said. 

"No, I want to!" I said. "Tag videos?!"

"Tag videos!" Joe agreed, laughing. 

*****************************

Joe turned the camera on record and joined me on the bed. 

"Hello my friends!" I said happily. "And welcome back to another video. Now you may be wondering, why is Rachel sitting with Joe Sugg?! Well, today I am doing the boyfriend tag, with my boyfriend, Joe Sugg!" Joe gave me a kiss on the cheek. "We've been together for about three months now and I couldn't be happier!"

**************************

"Well that's all for this weeks video. Please make sure you like and subscribe and subscribe to Joe's channel too! See you next week!" I said. 

"Bye!" We both said and waved. 

*************************

Joe's POV

"Well" I said. "That's it for this weeks video! Thank you for watching Rachel and I do the girlfriend tag! Please subscribe if you haven't already and give this video a thumbs up and also subscribe to Rachel's channel and watch the video she uploaded which is the boyfriend tag!" I said. "And i'll be back next week for another Sugg Sunday special!"

"Bye!" we both said in unison and waved to the camera. 

We both edited and uploaded our videos.

"So" I said. "Glad that's done?!"

"Yep!" Rachel replied. 

"I'm glad people know about us!" I said, giving her a kiss. 

"Me too!" Rachel said, returning the kiss. 

The kisses started getting more heated and before I knew it, we were getting into bed and undressed whilst I looked for protection and well, you know what happened next....

End of part 42

Author's note

Hi guys, hope you's liked the part! Well, until next time!

Rachel x