Part 27- Why me?

Erin's POV

I'm actually really happy Rachel's date was today; I really needed some time alone. I love how close Joe and Rachel are, but it's a constant reminder that i'm single. I decided to text Rachel whilst she was on her way to her date. I knew I was down and moody before she left, so I decided to try and act happy by texting her. Thankfully, she didn't notice my sad behaviour. No one knows this, but I really like Jack. It's more than a crush; I think i've developed actual feelings for him. The first time I met Jack in the restaurant I couldn't keep my eyes off him. His blonde hair, blue eyes and I could see the lining of his abs through his shirt. But it wasn't just his looks that attracted me to him, it was his personality and sense of humour. At the restaurant, our conversation just flowed. Whenever I was in a conversation, he was in it with me, and we always went back to talking to each other. The way we were talking, it felt like I'd knew him for years!

All the other boys refer to Jack as a player. That's why I know he'd never go for me. He wouldn't want commitment, especially with someone like me! I love his cheeky attitude and the way he says what he thinks, just like me! Nothing would make me happier for him to like me back. But I might as well be realistic, he could have any girl. Why me?

Jack's POV

This past month or so of getting to know Erin has been amazing! We share the same sense of humour and are interested in the same stuff. I really like her, but I know she'll never be interested in someone like me! Everyone calls me a player, of course she won't be interested in me! Every excuse I have to text and call her I do. I love talking to her! I love hearing her sweet, angelic voice. Erin brightens up my day. She brightens up my life! I would love to be able to call her mine! But let's be realistic, she can have any guy in the world! Why me?

End of part 27 

Authors note:

Hi guys, hope you all enjoyed the chapter! I've been really looking forward to publishing this one because I wanted to go deeper into Erin's character for you to see how she is as this book is mainly about Rachel. Well, until next time!

Rachel x