Chapter Fifteen - WHAT?!

WHAT?! - Chapter Fifteen

After a few hours of walking through the most terrifying place on the planet, I finally got to Marcus's cabin, and I knocked on the door. 

I heard soft footsteps approaching the door, and Sheila opened the door with a concerned frown. "Oh my God, what happened to you Vivian?!" She asked surprised.

There were twigs all over my hair, entangling it, thorns and bleeding scratches all over my arms and legs, and my shoes were all wet and muddy. 

"I dont want to talk about it..." I mumbled darkly as I walked inside. 

"You can't stay for long, Marcus just left and he'll be back soon..." Sheila said quietly, shutting the door. 

"I dont plan on us staying here for more than a minute!" I said angrily as I threw myself down on a soft couch. 

"Us? What do you mean? Whats going on?" Sheila asked confused, sitting next to me. 

"Ok, what I am about to tell you sounds completely insane, but you have to listen and just believe me!" I told her, looking at her seriously. 

She nodded her head, and listened as I began my story.

"So do you remember the night that one guy tried to kill me? Yeah, okay, well his name is Calix. And he was a vampire... And I am completely serious, look!" I showed Sheila the marks on my neck, and she gasped, surprised. 

"And after Bolten and Marcus and a group of guys showed up, Calix escaped, and Bolten kidnapped me! He didn't even take me to the hospital first! He just picked me up, threw me in his car, and drove off like a maniac! And thats not even the worst part!" I yelled, throwing my hands up and standing up. 

She looked concerned and just stared at me. "Ok, so after Bolten kidnapped me... He did some things..." I told Sheila, looking away embarrassed. 

"He didn't rape you did he?!" Sheila yelled, her eyes filled with anger. 

"Well he tried... But I wont let a guy bet in between my legs THAT easily..." I joked. 

Sheila looked away quickly, with a look on her face I couldn't exactly recognise... 

"But anyway, these guys are WEREWOLVES! I am completely serious too! And Bolten is their soon-to-be alpha! And also-! I was yelling before Sheila cut me off. 

"I know..." She stated quietly. 

"You know..?" I asked her, surprised. 

"Marcus told me the first night I met him..." Sheila said quietly, still looking away. 

"What?" I asked surprised. "You knew, and you still didn't leave him?! Or even bother to tell me?!" I asked her angrily.