Chapter Seventeen - Bolten's P.O.V

*Bolten's P.O.V* - Chapter Seventeen

Where was she? 

I have been sitting out here for almost an entire day, waiting for her to come back to me, but she never came. 

Maybe she left...

Nah, she wouldn't really leave. 

She has nowhere to go, and she has no money. She couldn't walk all the way back either. 

The only choice she has left is to prostitute her way back home. I doubt she'd do that. 

But then a picture flashed through my  mind of her flirting with a stranger, and both of them stepping onto his car. 

I suddenly grew angry, and a growled, grinding my teeth together. 

I'd kill anybody who would even LOOK at her funny!

"Marcus! Marcus!" I called to him through our mind link. 

All werewolves had mind links, but you can only invade people's thoughts if your an alpha.

Regular werewolves can call others through mind links, but they can choose whether to answer the call or ignore it. 

"Bolten? Where are you? The entire pack has been out looking for your missing ass!" Marcus replied angrily. "I had to do everything around here!" 

I chuckled, "Well your my Beta, your supposed to do these things." 

"Well your the alpha! These are all your responsibilities! While your sitting wherever you are, messing around with your mate, I dont have time to mess around with mine!" He whined. 

"Well I kind of need your help. And as soon as you help me, I'll make sure to take care of everything." I said, trying to shift around, but it was hard considering I was still tied to the tree. 

"What have you gotten yourself into now?" Marcus asked amused. 

"Just hurry up and come to my cabin. You know where that is right?" I asked. 

"Yeah, I'll be there in a bit." Marcus said, and I could feel him shifting. 

I just sat back, and waited for Marcus to arrive. 

And ten minutes later, I heard a loud howl. 

"Marcus, I'm over here!" I yelled, knowing that was him. 

His giant black wolf trotted over to me, and Marcus shifted back into his human form.