Chapter Eight - Bitch Please

Bitch Please - Chapter Eight

  Bolten raised his eyebrow and smirked, “Really? What’s the condition?” He asked coming closer to me.

“There are actually four. First, you have to tell my why you are buying me expensive things. Second, you have to stop after we go shopping. Third, you and Marcus have to leave me and Sheila alone for our remaining time here. Fourth, you can’t physically touch me, at all.” I said smirking, and going to sit on the couch.

He laughed, and I looked at him annoyed. “I’m just going to ignore everything you said, and I could just force you to go shopping with me.” Bolten said trying to corner me on the couch my putting his arms near both of my sides.

I rolled my eyes at him, and crossed my legs, “Oh really? Well how do you plan on doing that, just out of curiosity” I faked a laugh.

“Easy. I could just fling you over my shoulder, and walk around like that, and just buy anything I like. And everything I like has to be see-through.” Bolten smirked at me, and winked.

I scoffed. “You can buy whatever the hell you want, but I’m not wearing it, or going with you anywhere. I have clothes, and I don’t need any slutty outfits, but thanks for offering.” I faked a smile, and tried to get up. I was getting tired of this, and I really wanted to go in the hot tub.

He blocked my way of course, and our faces were three inches apart. He grabbed my waist and turned us around. Now he was sitting on the couch, and I was on his lap. I tried not to fall off, so I put my hands on his chest and leaned forward.

“Eager to do naughty things now are we?” He asked chuckling. A stupid grin spread across his face, and I wanted to just smack it off.

I sneered at him, and tried to get off, but his hands were on my waste, holding me down.

I started to blush and yelled. “Let go! This is why I never want to be anywhere near you!”

He ignored what I said, and started grinding himself on me. And my legs were spread apart, so yes; I was both shocked and disgusted.

I literally flung myself off of him, as he was laughing, amused.

“Who the hell do you think you are you asshole?” I asked the phrase I asked in my mind many, many times.

He just winked at me and said, “I don’t know, just a guy who paid a lot of money so you could have this fancy Presidential  Suit.”  I could hear sarcasm dripping from his words.

I narrowed my eyes at him. “Ok, fine. Thank you, for this presidential suit, even though I never asked for it. Thank you for bugging me every day, when I’m supposed to be having fun, and thank you for always adding some unnecessary sexual moments.” I fake smiled at him.

“I could make it even better you know…” He said getting up, giving me a look I didn’t like one bit. A rapist’s look.