Chapter Twenty-Four - Cassandra & Chance's P.O.V

Hey guys :) Sorry it took so long to update, I promise the next chapter will be up soon :3 But anyway, sorry for this chapter being so short, but I decided I wanted to leave you guys hanging... >:) Enjoy! ^. ^

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Cassandra & Chance's P.O.V  -  Chapter Twenty-Four

*Cassandra's P.O.V*

Ever since I laid my eyes on that bitch, I hated her.

How fucking dare she just waltz in here with a tiara on her head and claim Bolten is her mate?! I am Bolten's mate! I am the future Luna! I am the one who is going to get adored by the Colorado Pack! ME, not her!

And how could Bolten protect that stupid bitch?! She's not even a werewolf, or part of the pack! How could a HUMAN ever lead an entire state pack?!

And just listen to me, a gorgeous werewolf, being jealous of a stupid ugly human that could die just like that! That could die, just like that...

What a great idea! All I had to do was get rid of this bitch! Not me... But somebody else... Like Chance! That was his name, right..?

I smirked, and knew just how to get his attention. I quickly went back to my room, the one that whore stole, and changed into the best and sexiest outfit I had. 

I walked out of my room feeling sexy already. But when Chance sees me, there is no doubt he will have a major boner, right then and there. All guys do, ha. Sure he tricked me into having sex with him once, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it.

Chance kind of looked like Bolten, but Chance was a devilish genius. He had the looks too, so no wonder why he always had girls hanging off of him. He seemed to enjoy having five-ways each and every single night. He seemed more like my type of guy...

Bolten on the other hand pushed the girls away. I dont know why, but I didn't question it. I was the only girl on his right arm, and I loved it that way. Until that stupid slut came along. Ugh, out of all the human and werewolf girls he pushed away, what made that little whore any different? I mean, she has no boobs, no ass, she's just like a preteen!

I walked over to Chance's room, and opened the door. He was sitting on his couch, drinking whiskey. Whiskey couldn't affect werewolves because alcohol couldn't affect werewolves at all, and neither can drugs. 

He looked over at me and grimaced. "What? Come back for round 10?" He sneered, taking a large gulp of his whiskey. 

I ignored his comment, and walked forward to him. I opened my legs, and sat down on his lap, facing him. 

"Mmm, actually... I need your clever mind." I whispered seductively in his ear. He didn't budge. No boner, no chuckling, nothing. 

I pulled back, and his face had pure disgust written all over it. I frowned, but kept going. "I want that whore gone... You see, if she isn't around, we can actually have a pureblood werewolf marry another pureblood, being me of course, and that way everything stays perfect." I smiled sweetly at him. His face showed no interest, no emotion, just like a stone.