Chapter Two- Run Run As Fast As You Can

Hey guys, before I begin with the story I’d like to say thank you (once again) for reading my this story : ) And so if you are not aware, I posted up what Vivian looks like on the first chapter, so go back and look! She is a lot nicer than she looks though. And the picture I posted up on this chapter is how Sheila looks like! : ) Ok, enjoy!

Run Run As Fast As You Can – Chapter Two

We both stood there frozen.

Matt just smirked; he knew he caught us both by surprise. He tossed the crowbar in my car through the broken window, and dusted his hands off as if he just got done digging us our graves.

“Matt, what the hell!” I yelled at him putting my shopping bags down. “That’s my freaking window you just broke!”

“I thought I told you to call me” He hisses at me and came up to me and yanked my hair.

I immediately grabbed my hair, as he yanked it harder once again.

Sheila quickly got her phone out and dialed 9-1-1, but didn’t call, just yet. “Let go of her or I’ll call the cops! There is a police station a mile away from here, so they will be here within 3 minutes!”

Matt glared over at her and scoffed, “Mind your own business bitch!” and went back to hissing threats into my ear.

“I’ll do it, you son of a bitch, let her go right f*cking now!” She screamed at him.

Matt glared at Sheila for a minute, and then finally let me go. I stumbled to the ground, and clutched my head. It was hurting really bad, and it started bleeding too.

“Vivian!” Sheila yelled out shocked, and ran over to me. “Oh my God are you ok?!”

“Y-Yeah… I’m fine” I lied. My head was hurting, I was bleeding, and I felt like I was going to burst into tears any minute now.

“Why the hell did you come here Matt?!” Sheila hiss angrily hugging me.

“Well if my girlfriend isn’t calling me back, then I guess I just have to talk to her in person” He smirked, and devilishly laughed.

“Shay… Let’s just go…” I said pulling myself up. “He’s not worth it” I whispered into her ear when I was leveled with her in height.

Sheila continued to give Matt a death glare, “I knew that the minute you guys met” she spit out, her words covered with venom.

“But isn’t there something you want to TELL Matt?” She asked hinting out about our conversation about how I was going to dump Matt earlier.

My eyes darted between them both, and Sheila was eying me angrily, while Matt was crossing his arms and smirking.

“No…” I whispered as I pulled myself up.