Chapter Nineteen - Bolten's P.O.V

Bolten's P.O.V - Chapter Nineteen

I dragged Cassandra outside of the room, with her whining about how we could 'work it out.' 

I kept dragging her down further into the hallway, and opened a random door and walked in. Cassandra stumbled inside, and I quickly closed the door. 

"Look honey, we can work it out!" She whined, grabbing my hands. 

"Cassandra, I dont know if you noticed, but the wedding is off. We were only doing this because of our parents.... I hope you see where I'm taking this." I said, shaking her hands off and leaning against the wall. 

"Thats not true! We ARE in love Bolten! You said so yourself!" She whined, clutching on my shirt and bringing her face closer to mine. 

"Cassandra, maybe once. But you did what you did, and you proven it yourself that we aren't." I rolled my eyes while trying to pry her off of me. Damn this bitch was clingy. 

"But baby that was a long time ago! It was like a year ago, and I already said sorry like 10 times now!" She whined, her face coming closer to mine. 

"Yeah, one year ago on my birthday. I guess that was a nice surprise coming into my OWN ROOM, and finding my girlfriend screwing Chance!"

Cassandra looked down angrily, but then slowly looked up, with a sly look on her face. "How about I remind you just how much pleasure we both felt the day before your birthday last year..." She whispered, kissing my neck. 

I growled, warning her to back off. 

She stopped kissing my neck, and I heard her whimper. 

"I found my mate Cassandra, its about damn time you find yours!" I growled at her, and she backed away slowly, whimpering. 

"But Bolten... YOUR my mate..." She said sadly, sitting down on a chair, looking up at me with big sad eyes I would once kill for. Once. 

"No, I'm not. Cassandra, if we were mates, you would have never even thought of cheating on me."  I sighed, getting annoyed. 

"But baby, I just really wanted you, and you weren't there! So I just thought I'd take the next best thing..." She whined in a high pitched voice. 

"Chance is 'the next best thing' huh? Well since I'm taken, then why dont you go get 'the next best thing'!" I growled, walking to the door. 

"Wait..." Cassandra called, running over to me. 

"What?" I growled, rolling my eyes and taking my hand off the doorknob. 

"Baby, it wasn't my fault though!" She cried, hugging me tightly. 

I didn't hug back, I just blankly stared down at her. "If it wasn't your fault, I dont know why you were on top when I walked in." 

"But thats just it baby! I was on top because Chance tricked me!" She whined, grabbing onto me as if for dear life. 

"Then enlighten me, how is it Chance's fault now?" I growled at her, prying her hands off of me. 

"He tricked me baby! He told me that you were accepting the Alpha's position, and you were agreeing to leave me to find another alpha female to produce pureblood kids! And I just got really angry, and yeah..."

"I am accepting the alpha position, and in about a month, I will be your alpha. But since I have found my mate, she will be your Luna. And even if fate hadn't put me and Vivian together, I would have never picked another female alpha just for a pureblood bloodline." I said, turing around and twisting the doorknob, and opening the door. 

"But baby, she is a human! Humans can't run werewolf buisness! Thats insane! Baby wait!" She called out. But I ignored her.

"Bolten, wait, I have to tell you something..." Cassandra quickly shut the door, and grabbed onto me. 

"Cassandra, I have a mate to get back to, so let go before I forcefully remove you." I growled. 

"Wait baby, this is important! It's about Chance!" She cried. 

I stopped, and coldly asked, "What..?" 

I knew Chance. If he was planning something, it wasn't good. 

"He... He also wants the position as alpha..." She quietly said, turning her head and looking away with guilt. 

"What does that suggest exactly?" I asked confused. 

"Well... You can't be an alpha if you dont have your mate, remember...?" She asked, and my eyes widened with anger. 

I quickly turned around, and ran down the hallway, and back to Vivian's temporary room. 

Cassandra was trailing me and yelling, "Bolten baby, waaaaaait! I can't run in 5 inch high heels, baby waaaaaait!" 

I ignored her, and kept running down the hallway. 

I busted open Vivian's door, and saw Vivian, pressed down on the bed, with Chance on top of her. 

I growled at Chance, and Chance only smirked. "Hello, brother..."

Hey guys, sorry that it's sp short guys, I promise the next one will be great! :)