Chapter Twenty-One - From Bad To Worse

I want to apologize for writing this chapter 3 days later than I promised... :(  I'm finally starting to feel better, and I gathered up the strength to write a chapter, so sorry if I kept you guys waiting. You guys are the best for waiting patiently :) Thank you and enjoy!

From Bad To Worse -  Chapter Twenty-one

Bolten's eyes were cold and hard, and he charged full speed at Chase, who turned out to be Bolten's very own twin brother. 

But before Bolten could lay a finger on him, Chase sprang off the bed, and punched Bolten in the face. 

Bolten didn't seem affected by this, he only kept growling and yelling out violent threats at his brother. 

Chase only smirked, and dodged all of Bolten's hits. Bolten got even more angrier, and started swinging his fists faster, and pouncing on Chase, as if they were wolves fighting over a scrap of meat. Oh wait, they were...

"Stop it..." I quietly said, my eyes wide and horrified as I watched the two brother brutally hit each other and growl out curse words and threats. 

They didn't seem to even notice me anymore, and continued to fight, which seemed to be a fight to the death in a tiny room, which could end up pretty bad very soon. 

"Stop it..!" I repeated, a bit louder this time. None of them noticed, as they kept fighting. Bolten's fist made contact with Chance's face, and he went flying into the wall, leaving a big indent and thousands of cracks. 

Bolten evilly smirked, and I knew this was no longer Bolten. 

Bolten was less than five feet away from his brother, that was slumped over on the ground, his face streaming with blood from his nose and mouth with a look of hatred written all over his scowl.

Bolten smirk twisted into a hateful scowl, one similar to his brother's, and he rased his fist, and was about to strike his brother again, with all his might. 

But I jumped in front of Chance, and shielded his body with mine. "STOP!" I cried out loudly, and Bolten froze where he was, and his eyes changed from a look of hate, to a look of surprise. 

I even felt Chance's body stiffen as I wrapped my arms around his head, and covered him with my body. 

"Stop it!!! You two are brother, TWIN brothers I should add!!! You shouldn't be killing each other!" I yelled out in anger, glaring at Bolten. Bolten slowly lowered his fist, but the look of hatred and anger once again took over his face. 

"Move Vivian!" He growled down at me, his glare could set the whole forest on fire, his hands turning into fists, and he took a step closer. 

"No! Who are you to tell me that I should move so you can kill your own twin brother?!" I yelled at him angrily, unwrapping my arms from Chance and standing up. "I think its YOU who should move." 

Bolten was taller than me, but my glare was still harder than his as I stared him in the face. He was furious, and I could feel his anger by just standing next to him. He growled angrily, and violently grabbed my wrist. "Vivian, if your not going to move, I just might end up hurting you too." He growled at me.