Chapter Three - Lets Run Away Together

Hey guys : ) Sorry if these messages kind of annoy you, you can just skip down and start reading the new chapter if you’d like. But anyway, the picture I posted up with this chapter is the picture of Matt. So anyway, enjoy! : )

Let’s Run Away Together – Chapter Three

“Matt tried to rape me!” I sobbed loudly, clinging to Sheila as if for dear life. She hugged me back, and yelled, “What?! He tried to rape you?!”

I nodded while sobbing into her shoulder. “Oh my God, Vivian! Your neck and wrists! What happened?!” Sheila yelled, picking up my arms gently.

I sobbled for a little while, but then tried to calm myself down to try to explain to her what happened. “I… I went h-home, and saw t-that my car was t-there… I went i-inside and M-Matt was sitting on the couch w-with a knife…” I quietly cried, unable to keep myself calm.

“Oh my God, did he cut you Vivvy?!” She asked scanning my face in worry. I shook my head, and wiped my tears off.

“He tried to, but instead he started choking me… And I kicked him off and ran upstairs, and blocked the door. He knocked it down and tried to rape me on my own parent’s bed…” I said wiping my smeared eye liner out of my eye.

Shay just apologeticly looked  at me. “What happened after that..?”

I looked down and tried to find my words. “He… He forecfully did things, but he didn’t actually rape me… He tried. But I kicked him off, and he hit the wall and got knocked out. I tied him up with some rope and put him in the bathroom and locked the door. I also blocked it. I packed my bags and headed straight here.”

Sheila pulled out her cellphone. “Should I call the cops?” She asked. She probably already knew what I was going to say though.

“No… We just need some time apart…” I sighed, rubbing my aching eyes.

“Vivian, he tried to rape you!” Sheila scoffed unbelievably.  I nodded my head and said, “I know. And it was mostly my fault, I was being stupid. I shouldn’t have ignored him in the parking lot, I knew he would get angry…”

Sheila looked mad, but still continued to look at me. “Vivvy, its in no way your fault! HE tried to rape you! HE didn’t stop and listen! And HE is the one who has problems, not you!”

I remained quiet and sighed. “What do you mean you packed your bags?” Sheila broke the thick guilty silence.

“I got everything I owned and needed…” I answered quietly. “Everything you own?” Sheila asked surprised.

I shook my head. “Yeah, what was left of it anyway. I already told you, I needed a break away from Matt…” I sighed.

“Vivian… He’s going to come back… One way or another…” Sheila said looking at me concerned. “And he knows where I live”