Chapter Fourteen - Not So Helpless Now, Aren't I?

Not So Helpless Now, Aren't I? - Chapter Fourteen

I quickly took a shower and got dressed. I quickly did my hair and put make up on.

I already had enough of all this! All these secrets Bolten was hiding from me were eating me up alive!

I was going to get answers, and I knew just how to do it...

Bolten must be pretty hungry, and thirsty. So I was going to bring him something to eat, out of the kindness in my heart, but for exchange of answers of course.

I smirked, as I got out a water bottle from the supply closet, and I went into the kitchen, and grabbed some chicken nuggets. They were fast and easy to make, so why not?

I quickly popped some in the microwave, and took them out, and put them in a little bag.

I walked to the front door and unlocked it.

I ran back to where Bolten was, and sure enough, he was wide awake and didn’t have a single scratch or sign of pain anywhere.

“I see your doing better.” I said, putting a hand on my hip, and walking up to him.

“Yeah, that interesting ‘dream’ we shared sure made me feel a lot better…” Bolten smirked at me, winking.

I rolled my eyes, and pulled out one chicken nugget. “You must really be hungry, huh?” I mocked him, waving the chicken nugget in front of his face.

"Yeah, but not for the chicken nugget..." Bolten replied, eying me up and down.

"Hmm, really...?" I asked slowly, a smirk spreading across my face as I sat in front of him, softly running my hand through his soft hair, and gently pulling it. 

I sat down on his lap with both my legs spread apart. I got my other hand, and slid it under his shirt, tracing his muscles lightly. 

He growled, as he looked at me with hungry eyes. 

"I'm going to play a little game, called rewards for answers... And you have no choice but to play..." I purred in his ear. And I pushed him away as I got up and laughed. 

His eyes followed me like prey, and he smirked at me. “Really?”

I smirked at him, and took a small bite of a chicken nugget I pulled out of the bag, and smiled. “I’m going to ask you a few questions, and if I think your answer is good enough, then I’ll give you a chicken nugget, and maybe even a small drop of water. You see, now that I'm not chained to the wall anymore, or held captive, I'm not so helpless now, aren't I?”

He leaned his head back against the tree and moaned. “Don’t do this to me sweetheart.” He smirked at me.

I scoffed, “Well after everything you put ME through, I thought it would only be fair to return tha favors.”