Chapter Eleven - The Cabin In The Woods

The Cabin In The Woods - Chapter Eleven

I tugged on the chains, and started to panic. Why am I chained to the wall?!

Just then the door opened, and Bolten walked in, without a shirt on, and looking as smug as ever. I tried to scoot away from the bed, and even further away from him, but the chains were stopping me.

"Where am I?" I asked Bolten, glaring at him. 

He smirked and said, "We are in my cabin, deep inside the woods. The one I told you about, before you made me crash my car and ran away." 

I frowned, and looked down.

He frowned. “Whats wrong?"

“You’re a monster… And you kidnapped me!” I said looking at him as if he was the devil himself. He frowned even more, and looked away angrily. “I want to see Sheila!” I raised my voice at him.

“No. I told you, Sheila is safe with Marcus. And they can’t know you’re here. I told them that I would take you to a doctor, and I did. But they still think your at the hospital. But you don’t need to be. I’ll have a doctor come by once a day to check on you, so you can stay here, with me.” He explained, coming closer and closer slowly.

“Bolten, why am I chained to the wall?” I asked irritated, ignoring his twisted explanation, tugging on the chains once more. He sat down on the edge of the bed, and lightly stroked my legs. I tried my best to fake a smile, but he could see through that.

“Well who knows what you might recklessly try do if I unchained you.” He fake smiled back at me. I glared at him, but then an idea hit me.

I tried to look innocent and sexy at the same time, so I folded up my legs, and made them rub together slightly, while giving him an innocent look. “But the chains are hurting my wrists…” I whispered, sighing gently.

I heard him growl, and I saw his eyes on my legs. He scooted closer, and I scooted further away. He stopped, and smirked.

“Nice try, but that wont work.” He said getting up, and running a hand through his hair. I scoffed, “Yeah, that’s totally why you were hungrily scanning my legs, and scooting closer. And who even knows the dirty scenes that you were imagining.”

He let out a dry laugh and glared at me. “Careful, you don’t want me to do something dirty to you, I mean, your wrists are chained to the wall, so there’s nothing you can do to stop me… From doing this.” He said, getting on top of me, and slowly kissing my chest, trailing up to my neck.

I gasped, and a blush spread across my face. “Bolten, you disgusting pig!” I lightly yelled at him. My skin felt like it was on fire, and wherever Bolten kissed was like cool ice, making my skin melt in pleasure.

He ignored my comment, even though I felt a smirk against my neck. He trailed up my neck, to my jaw, and stopped before he reached my lips. “Wolf actually.” He chuckled, getting off.