Chapter Seven - Pampered and Smothered

Hahaha, have you guys heard of a band called Die Antwoord?!?!?!?! Oh my God, they are these white 'rap' group from South Africa that came to America because they are so 'ganster'. Check out their videos, idk whatever. They are weird, and idk, its your guy's opinions. Btw, yes the blonde thing is a girl... I think >.>

Pampered And Smothered - Chapter Seven 

I woke up the noxt morning... Lets just say in no way pleasant. When I first opened my eyes, I saw someone's ass in my face.

I screamed, and fell off my bed. I quickly got back up, and saw people moving and touching my stuff. "No no no no! Put my stuff down!" I said quickly jumping up alarmed. What the hell was going on?!

"Sheila! Sheila wake up!" I shook her awake. "What...?" She mumbled tired, but when she saw what was going on, she was wide awake. "Hey, what are they doing?!" She asked me. "I dont know!" I yelled back. 

Then suddenly the manager walked in our room, smiling her fake cheesy sweet smile, and waved at us. "Good morning ladies!" She sounded overly happy. 

"Whats going on? Why are they moving our stuff? I paid the rent and everything-" I was saying before she cut me off. 

"No no no! You see, this nice gentleman said you'd like it much better in the presidental suit" She said nodding her head happily. 

"What?" I asked dumbfounded. The lady's smile grew even wider, as I saw her vein pop out of her head. She must really be annoyed... 

"A nice, handsome gentleman came up and paid for a presidential suit, and put it in your name, but he paid for everything." She explained over to us more slowly like we were children. 

"May I ask what the gentleman's name is..?" I asked still a little bit confused. The lady shuffled through some paper's in her clip board, and smiled. "His name is Bolten Blake. His father is a famous producer..." I could hear envy in her voice. 

"How long do we have to stay there..?" I asked, suddenly everything became clear. Bolten, that low bastard! He probably thinks I dont have the money to pay for all of this. I dont need his stupid pity, that stupid asshole! 

"6 whole months! Aren't we all just lucky?" The manager sounded a little too happy for my taste. I frowned at this, and looked at Sheila, we were both frowning. Something was up, this wasnt right. 

After the people re-moved us against our will, we found the presidential suit was to die for, literally. They had water beds, a hot tub on the really big balcony, and 3 rooms that consisted of 2 separate bedrooms that was the size of our last room, and a huge living room with a flat screen tv taller than me!

Me and Sheila were alone in the room. We both sat down on her bed, and looked at each other seriously. 

"I knew Marcus and I hit it off the first day we met each other, but this is just ridiculous!" Sheila yelled wide eyed, pointing around the room. "I mean a flat screen tv, and a water bed, even a hot tub!!!"