Chapter Four - Welcome To Colorado!

Heyyy guys :) Did I forget to mention you guys are totally awesome? Nah, I think I got my point across ;) 

So anyway, this chapter is deticated to my fans! And I mean ALL of you :) And trust me, I know who you are :) Ok, that sounded weird, so let me re-say that... I mean, I know all the people who have become my fans, and its not much, but I'm still happy :) Every person counts, so thank you! :) Ok, ENJOY ♥

P.S. So the hotel at which the girls stay is TOTALLY made up! 

P.S. again, the photo on the side is Bolten Blake ;) 

____________________________________________________________________________

Welcome To Colorado! - Chapter Four

"Is this where we are going to be staying..?" Sheila asked eying the hotel amazed.

"Yeah..." I answered, also obviously amazed. This hotel looks more like a palace than a hotel! Lights were flashing everywhere, people with rich fancy clothes roamed around, and compared to us, we just looked like homeless people here to apply for a job. 

"Well what are we standing here for?! Lets go inside and see if its just as amazing!" Sheila yelled excited. 

"Hold on! I still have to pay the taxi driver!" I yelled at her. She didnt respond, but only grabbed our bags, and ran inside. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. 

"Thank you sir" I said smiling at the taxi driver and handing him one hundred dollars. "You can keep the change" 

He smiled back at me and thanked me, and so he was off. I turned my heel and started walking to the hotel. I'm pretty sure my college find will only last me a day here... 

I was walking up the stairs, and I noticed even the hotel doors probably cost more than my house... I opened the doors, and walked down a marble hallway, where everything was white and had some flowers and expensive looking chairs here and there, with painting that they probably bough from the Louvre Museum in Paris... 

I walked up to the front desk, and saw Sheila talking to the lady behind the front desk. "Hey Shay" I said and looked at the lady, who turns out to be the manager. "Whats up?" 

"I'm just about to get us a room" Sheila replied, brushing her hair out of her face. The lady bitterly smiled at us and asked, "So what are you ladies looking for? A regular room, or an exquisite suit?" 

I pondered for a moment, and looked at Sheila. "Um... Well we would just like  regular please. How much would that cost?" I asked. The lady typed something into her computer. "700 a night" She said looking back up at us. 

My jaw almost hit the ground, but I dont know why I was so surprised. "Uh... We'll take it" I said kind of quietly. "Wonderful, here are your keys" The lady said handing us both a key. We paid for everything, and carried our own bags to our room. "We have room 1050..." I said scanning the numbers on the door as we passed by. 

"Oh! Found it!" Sheila said, putting her key in and opening the door. It was on the right side of the hallway, and at the end too, right next to a window that showed a wonderful view of the pool. "OH MY GOD THEY HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL POOL I'VE EVER SEEN!" Sheila gasped.