Chapter One - It's Time For A Change

Hey everybody :) I just wanted to say hello, and I really appreciate and love you guys! You guys are awesome, and thank you so much for reading my book(s). I hope you guys like my book(s), and feel free to message me or something if you’re curious about something. But anyway, I know this is a new story, so bear with me ok? I know beginnings are boring and dull, but I promise it will get better! Well that actually is up to you guys whether I made it better or not, so please let me know?

Anyway, this new book has mild language, violence in some chapters, some steamy parts (actually a lot) and is labeled as PG-13. Enjoy! :)

Its Time For A Change – Chapter One

I pried my heavy eyelids open slowly, trying to focus them without having my head throb intensely. There was a deadly silence that filled the room.

I didn’t move, or even dare to try, but my eyes immediately looked out the window, to try to guess what time it was.

It was still a bit dark outside, but the sun was almost ready to come up.

My eyes finally left the window, and scanned over the room.

Broken glass pieces scattered across the floor. Multiple broken plate and cup pieces lay scattered everywhere also. Pictures and picture frames hung broken on the wall, some on the ground, right below where they used to hang. The plants were all knocked over, scattering the dirt all across the floor, and the curtains were all ripped and tarred into bits and parts on the ground, while some shreds still hung on the curtain rod slightly covering the window… And I noticed the door had been dirty with muddy footprints all over them. And the doorframe was completely gone.

A table was flipped over with a leg missing. I remembered that the missing leg was the heavy and hard object used to knock me out.

I let out a small whimper as my head started throbbing and hurting beyond belief. It felt like I had been trampled by a herd of elephants...

I groaned in pain as I forced myself up. And I slowly started recognizing where I was.

I was in my living room, on the floor, surrounded by a puddle of dried and soaked up blood on my carpet where I lay. My eyes widened in shock, and my heart beat almost stopped. I could feel the blood escape my face, and I could feel my face go pale as I stared at the blood.

I looked down at myself, and my shirt was covered in blood. ‘But is it mine..?’ A thought filled my head, making me terrified.

I moaned out in pain as I tried to rise to my feet. I felt dizzy and my entire body was hurting. Of course it was.

I dragged myself to the bathroom using the kitchen table and chairs and the wall for support.

When I got to the bathroom, I immediately looked into the mirror. I almost didn’t recognize myself. I had a huge black eye that almost completely shut my baby blue eye, and I counted two other bruises on my right cheek, one bruise on my left cheek, and two on my forehead. I had a bloody nose that was still fresh, and my light brown curly hair was clumped up on the right side of my head and covered in dried blood.