Chapter Sixteen - Alone In This Dark World

Haha, ok for the last chapter, I accidently put 'chapter one' instead of  'chapter fifteen', I have no idea why, but sorry if I confused you guys! :3

Alone In This Dark  World - Chapter Sixteen

I just stood there, and stared at her. My expression for once didn't show anger, or sadness, confusion, or even betrayal, even though those were all the emotions I was feeling at the moment. 

"Congratulations Sheila. I hope you are happy with your new life." I said, my voice sounding emotionless, like a robot's.

I quickly walked to the door, leaving Sheila there, sadness quickly replacing her cold glares, as she called for me to stay, and hear her out...

I knew I was alone, the minute Bolten and Marcus came into our lives. And I've never felt so much hurt since my mom had died. 

And since my mom died, I was used to feeling lonely, but at least I still had my best friend Sheila by my side. 

Well not anymore. Fate had decided to push it even further, and completely take my life from me. 

Where would I go now? What will I do? 

I sprinted away from Sheila's desperate cries, I sprinted away from this miserable place. I never want to return to this place. Hell, how about I move from this country and go to another one, hopefully one without any vampires and werewolves. 

But with what money? I already blew all my money trying to stay at a fancy hotel that I couldn't even afford. 

I looked down at my hands, as I heard distant thunder, and felt a few drops of cold rain drop on my skin. 

How did I even get tangled into all of this? Tangled into a whole mess, with Matt, Bolten, Sheila, Calix, and who knows if anyone else is out to get me. 

I walked over to a tree, and sunk down to my knees, and eventually my body numbly hit the ground. I was really alone in this dark world. 

I watched the rain pour down, and I heard the loud thunder boom just overhead, as bright flashes shot across the sky. 

'Get up...'  A tiny voice whispered in my mind, and my eyes widened.

'Get up.....' It said again, but louder. I tilted my head up, and tried my best to try and move my legs.

'Get up..........' It repeated. I finally got up, and walked into the rain. It was right, I needed to go. I needed to get up and leave already. But a picture of Bolten quickly crossed my mind,.

I kept walking, as I pictured Bolten, still tied to the tree, while the rain was making his clothes stick to his hot body...

I shook my head, and my wet hair clung to my face and neck. Why was I thinking about Bolten? I didn't care!