Chapter Nine - A Hot Stranger

Hey guys :) Ok, so the picture on the side is a picture of someone you'll know when you read this chapter ;) 

A Hot Stranger - Chapter Nine 

I was walking down the beautiful streets, looking at shops. Everything was beautiful, even the people, and I felt a little out of place…

Well maybe it’s because I was. I would feel a lot better if Sheila was here, but she’s probably with Marcus somewhere.

I slightly frowned. I knew I was the only one against all of this, and I was the only one who still had some common sense.

I just want Sheila to be happy, but we are going to be leaving soon, and Sheila is going to get heart broken. Why doesn’t she see that? Is she in denial?

I was such a horrible friend. This is all my fault… I made Sheila come here with me because I was being selfish. And it’s my fault she is going to get heart broken.

I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going, and I collided with something hard.

I was falling, but something caught me.

I opened my eyes, shocked, and looked at what I bumped into.

It was a guy that had wavy black hair and baby blue eyes. He looked like he was 20.

“Oh my God! I am so sorry! I wasn’t paying attention!” I apologized to the guy who just caught me.

He gently lifted me back up, and smiled. “No, its fine… Are you ok?”

I slightly blushed. This guy was kind of hot… “Uh… Yeah” I said smiling back.

“I’m Calix” He said smiling at me, offering his hand. I blushed, and gently took it. “Vivian…” I replied as I touched his hand.

I gently shook it, and I noticed his hand was unusually cold. “Why is your hand cold?” I asked pulling back slowly.

“Oh, I just finished a slushy. There’s a store nearby, want to get one?” He asked winking at me.

I blushed and looked down. “Well I left my money at home…” I admitted sheepishly.

He laughed and took my hand. “It’s fine, I’ll pay” He said as we started walking. His hand was still cold…

I smiled at him. “Thanks… I can’t believe you’re buying me something right after I ran into you like that…” I said laughing slightly.

He laughed too, and looked at me with a soft look. “I’m kind of glad you did.”

A sheepish smile spread across my face, and I looked down. I couldn’t help but blush.

After we got our slushies, we kept walking around the streets, talking.