Chapter Thirteen - This Has To Be A Dream!

Hey guys, I just wanted to say sorry this chaoter is so short, the next one will hopefully be longer and better ;) Its really late and Im pretty tired, so sorry if it also sucks... Anyway, enjoy! :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

This Has To Be A Dream! - Chapter Thirteen

I started to panic, as he slowly walked over to me. He looked like a panther closing up on a little bunny, a poor defenseless bunny.

“W-whats going on?” I asked nervously, not taking my eyes off him for a second. If I did I, which Im actually too scared to do, he would pounce on me, like the monster he is.

“I tried being nice, I tried being seductive, I tried being a little bit strict, but you just wouldn’t cooperate. Your not leaving me with a lot of options left…” He said smirking, giving me a hungry, lustful look.

I gulped, and backed away slowly.

“What is this?” I repeated even more nervous.

“This is called a mate link. It could happen only when someone is asleep. And only werewolves can do it. Its kind of like a dream, but everything is more… Realistic…” Bolten growled. His eyes were deep blue, with a hint of silver, and his eyes looked at me as if I really was the prey.

Which in this case, I was.

"Thats how I know this isnt real! We AREN'T mates, no matter how many times you say it! I'll never be your mate!" I yelled smirking. 

"If that was true, then how could I do this?" Bolten asked, and in an instant, he was in front of me, and his lips crshed onto mine. 

I tried to gasp, but his lips were on mine, and for some reason I couldnt figure out, I was kissing him back. 

My hands were on his chest, and my hands were stroking over his abs, and his hands went lower and lower, and he gently bit my bottom lip, asking for entrance. 

And thats when I snapped out of it. 

I opened my eyes, and pushed him off of me. 

He wiped his mouth and smirked. My eyes widdened, and then I started to glare at him. I shoved him away, or at least tried. 

He grabbed my arm, and pulled me closer to his body. "Dont pretend you didn't like it..." He whispered into my ear.

I shivered, and tried to push him away again. "That's because you did somethnig to me! I dont know what you did, but ever since you sank your fangs in my neck, I've been doing stupid things!" I glared at him, covering my words in venom.