Chapter Five - Get Lost!

Hey guysss :D Ok, so the picture on the side is what Vivian's swimming suit looked like! And also, this chapter may contain some steamy parts... ;) But I'm not telling...  Ok, enjoy! ;D

________________________________________________________________________

Get Lost! - Chapter Five

"Come on! Just jump in already!" Sheila yelled at me, waving me over to come and join her in the pool. 

"No! Its cold!" I quietly called back. One foot was in the water, and the rest of me wasnt, good God, the water was freezing! I would expect a place this rich and fancy would at least have a heating system or something!

"No its not! Just get in you big pussy!" Sheila smirked at me evilly. "Or I'll just force you..." 

My eyes widened, and I ran back to the beach chairs. "No way in hell!" I said sitting down and crossing my legs. 

The swimming suit I bought really did look great, but I felt a little self conscious. The bruises that Matt left on my neck, wrists and stomach were all clearly visible, and I would have a hard time explaining how hard I 'accidentally fell' to get all of these bruises. 

Feeling kind of chilly, I put my arms over my chest, and sighed. Sheila as I could tell, was having fun in the gigantic pool. For some reason, this didnt feel like a fun vacation at all. Something felt wrong, and I wasnt having fun at all. Sheila on the other hand is having fun for the both of us. 

I kind if felt out of place, so I decided to walk over the the deep edge of the pool. I stuck my foot in to test the water, and it was freezing. 'Come on, just quickly jump. You'll get used to the water in no time!' I tried to reassure myself. 

But before I could even decide whether I was going in or not, I felt muscular arms pick me up. I yelped, and looked at whoever was holding me in their arms. 

"What the hell?! Why are you-" I was saying before the guy chuckled and THREW me in the water. 

I felt the coldness of the water prick my skin like needles, and I screamed as loud as I could. In my mind of course. I swam to surface for some air, because I was quickly running out. 

I my head sprang up out of the water, and I wiped the water away from my eyes. "Bolten, you stupid bastard!" I angrily screamed at him. He was standing on the edge with his stupid friend that was laughing his stupid head off. "Glad you remembered my name" Bolten winked at me. 

I gave them both a death glare, and splashed water on them both, but mostly on Bolten. That bastard deserved it. 

They both seemed shocked, and then they both had smirked on their faces. I didn't like that one bit. My triumphant smile slowly faded. "You shouldn't have done that princess" Bolten evilly smirked, and started pulling off his shirt, and his friend followed. 

And as soon as I started to quickly swim away, they both did a cannon ball right next to me. I gasped as water splashed at my face. They both surfaced to laugh at my shocked and angry expression.