Chapter Six - Mind Your Own Business

Hey guys, I made a picture dedicated to Bolten x Vivian, I hope you all like it!!! :D Tell me what you think ;D Ok, enjoy!

Mind Your Own Business - Chapter Six 

"Oh, Marcus!" I heard a moaning voice coming down the hall, and I already knew what it was. I heard giggling, and more and louder moaning getting closer and closer. 

And then I saw Marcus, with Sheila wrapped all around him, heading to our room. He pressed Sheila up against a wall quickly, as they continued to heavily make out. I stood up, and cleared my throat loudly. This was just wrong, and I was feeling uncomfortable. Very uncomfortable. 

They both stopped to stare at me, and embarrassment covered both their faces. "V-Vivian! When did you get here?!" Sheila said both surprised and embarrassment, unwrapping herself off of Marcus. I tapped my chin, pretending to think. "Hmm... Two and a half hours ago, waiting here for you! I hope you brought the key!" 

She looked down, embarrassment covering her whole face. I was waiting for a response, and was making it obvious. "Well?" 

"I kinda dont know where it is..." She admitted, smiling sheepishly. I walked up to her, and whispered, "Sheila what is with you? I've never seen you act like this before..." 

She looked down, but continued to smile softly, a soft blush covering her cheeks. Realising what it was, I rolled my eyes, and began walking down the hall. "I'll go get it. Dont do anything nasty while I'm gone! We have neighbors, and I bet they dont want to any loud sex noises!" I said calmly, walking away.

I took the elevator down, and walked through the hallway, looking for the fancy marble sign that said 'Pool' in big golden letters. I finally found the door, and pushed it open. 

I saw the starry night sky, and I almost gasped. It was so beautiful! My eyes scanned the sky, taking in every glorious second of sparkling glowing stars.  Oh right! I was here to get the keys! I snapped out of my trance, and started walking towards the tables. I looked at each one of them, but the key wasnt there. 

"Oh shit!" I thought out loud. I went up to each and every table, frantically trying to find the key. If I dont find it, we are going to have to sleep out in the hallway! 'Shit shit shit shit shit shit!' I thought to myself, scanning the tables. 

'Maybe I dropped it in the pool!' I though. I threw my towel on a chair, and  slowly got into the cold, freezing pool. I tried not to squeal as I slowly went deeper and deeper. And then I just dived in, and when I surfaced, I let a yelp slip my lips. I took a breath, and dived down again, searching the bottom of the pool, but I didnt feel anything. 

I surfaced, and took a deep breath, and ran my hand through my wet hair. "Looking for this?" I heard Bolten's voice not too far away from me. My head snapped in the direction I heard the voice coming from, and I saw Bolten, with a frown on his face, twirling the key with his fingers. 

"Give that back" I said with a shocked expression on my face. I started to climb out of the pool, and I saw Bolten's eyes looking me up and down. I reached out for the key, but he quickly moved back. I scowled at him, I knew what he was playing.