Chapter Twenty-Five - Blackmail

Hey guys... I'm sorry for not uploading... I just havent been feeling like myself for a really long time... I'll continue writing and everything, but I'm sorry if this chapter is a little different from the rest... 

        *Vivian's P.O.V*

I spun around and gasped. Cassandra was standing in the doorway, her perfectly tanned arms crossed across her busty chest, with a smirk glued on her perky face.

"Cassandra..." I warned in a low voice. She let out a loud laugh, and pulled her phone out. "I suggest you know your place unless you want this picture sent to Mr. Bolten..." She giggled, swinging her phone back and forth between her fingers.

I glared at her, and my fists were clenched at my side. "What do you want?" I asked annoyed. I didn't care what I had to do, I will protect the doctor and Lil even if it meant becoming a bitch's slave. Lil almost died for me, it was the least I could do.

Cassandra just smirked, and said, "Follow me."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You will stay here. You cannot leave, you cannot even look out the window." Cassandra said, walking over to the bed and crossing her long legs. I glared at her, and tried to move my hands around the chains that were around the handcuffs on my wrists. 

"This isnt funny Cassandra." I growled at her, and she only laughed. "I dont know what your talking about you little whore." She cooed, tapping me on the nose. "Its hilarious."

"Was it exactly necessary to chain me to the pipe?" I asked angrily, and she just laughed. "Well we want to make sure you wont get out, right?" She said in a high pitched voice, as if talking to a toddler.

"This isn't funny Cassandra. You dont need to be a jealous bitch that your boyfriend chose a human over... Well, YOU..." I said smirking. Cassandra growled at me, and slapped me across the face. My head swung to the side, but I continued smirking, even though it hurt like a bitch. I chuckled, and kept smirking. Cassandra just growled at me again. "Shut up human!"

I rolled my eyes, and tugged on the chain. "Look, I said I wouldn't go anywhere. So you can unchain me." I almost growled at her. She smirked, and got off the bed and walked over to the door. "Nope."

She shut the door, and I heard her high heeled shoes even 10 minutes after she left. I tugged on the chains and sighed, annoyed. I was probably going to starve down here in the basement. I know, I was surprised too when I found a bed down here....

I tugged on the chains, and grew bored quickly. Cassandra just left me here, in the giant basement, all alone with only a little light bulb hanging from the ceiling. And spiders. I shivered and went to the middle of the bed. I hate spiders.

But anyway, why would Cassandra lock me in the basement? And chain me up? And lock the door? Its pretty obvious she wants something, but not from me...