Chapter Eighteen - Back Where I Started

Back Where I Started - Chapter Eighteen

I slowly was gaining consciousness, and trying to open my eyes. 

"Mmm..." I mumbled, swaying back in forth in my seat. 

I tried to stretch and rub my tired eyes, but I couldn't move, because something was constricting me. 

My eyes shot open, and I looked down at myself. 

I was tied down to a chair, and I was in a white room, that looked like someone's office. And there was a girl in a skanky whore outfit, sitting on a desk, with her legs crossed, and a albino banana snake wrapped around her body, while she cooed to it. She had blond hair and green eyes, and she was wearing giant gold hoop earrings. 

"Where am I?" I asked confused. 

She didn't seem to notice me, because she still continued to pet her snake and smirk down on it. 

"Hello? Where am I?" I asked again, getting irritated. 

Her eyes shot up to me, and she had a disgusted frown on her face. 

"You'r in Mr. Blake's office. Be grateful your still alive you slut." She spit out at me. 

"Excuse me?" I asked, raising my voice. 

She scoffed, and got off the desk. "We all know what you did to Bolten. And everybody, including me, is pretty pissed. Your just a stupid skank that claims to be his mate, but your not! Me and Bolten are in love, and we were about to get married before you showed up you f*cking whore!" She said, walking over to me and slapping me across the face, really hard. 

"What are you talking about?!" I yelled at her, anger quickly taking over me. 

"I am Bolten's fiance! We would have been married already if it weren't for you!" She yelled, 6 inches away from my face. 

"Look you bitch, I dont know what the hell your talking about!" I yelled at her. What the hell did she want?! 

"Ugh, not only are you ugly, your stupid as f*ck." She rolled her eyes at me, throwing some of her blond wavy hair behind her shoulder. 

"I bet you enjoyed having Bolten all to yourself these past few days, but he doesn't give a shit about you! Me and him are in love, and I hope he was just using you as a sex toy, but it's all okay, I forgive him, he was just having a hard time. But now that we will get rid of you for him,  me and Bolten will finally get married, and live together forever." She walked circles around me, taunting me. 

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. A slight ping of jealousy hit me, but I dont know why. "Well first of all, if he didn't care about me, then he wouldn't have said that I was his mate. And since he left you just like that, he must have NOT wanted to get married to you." I hissed at her.