Chapter Ten - The Kidnapping, Part One

Hey guys, so bear with me on this…

I have a new story idea : ) I know if someone has too many stories, they cant keep up with updates with new chapters, because they have to juggle both their social life, and writing stories to keep their fans happy… But, I think this story is going to be unique… There isnt a story like this on Wattpad, and maybe you guys might like it.

Its called, “I Kidnapped A Vampire!”

Brielle is a 17 year old girl, who spends most her time taking care of her sick 13 year old sister Rosey. They both know Rosey is going down hill fast, and Brielle can’t do anything but sit and watch her sister die. That is until she finds a secret book in her parent’s attic. It has pages full of information about mythical creatures, and where someone can “find” them. And as she flips through the pages confused, she falls upon the Vampire Section. She reads that a vampire’s blood can cure a human. And that’s when she starts her vampire hunt. One day as she goes to the woods, she sees a man come out of thin air. She picks up her stake and holy water, and attacks him, knocking him out. Afraid that she might have killed him, she takes him home and chains him in the basement just in case. And when the strange man wakes up, she learns a shocking secret that he is no ordinary vampire, he is a prince!

So whachya think? ;D  Message me or whatever whether I should do it or not. Btw, please do not steal my story idea. ^. ^ Those who do will be hunted down. You have been warned!

Anyway, enjoy the chapter! And sorry about the last chapter being so short, I just had to leave you guys off with a cliffhanger. ^w^

The Kidnapping, Part One – Chapter Ten

“C-Calix! What are you doing?!” I screamed. I was trying to push him off of me, but his arms held onto me tightly.

“I’m taking whats rightfully mine…” He cooed in my ear, making me shiver. Even his breath was cold.

“W-What?” I asked confused. He hushed me, and kept gently rocking me back and forth. And what I found strange was that he kept moving my hair away from my neck.

“Calix… I think you should let go of me…” I said quietly. I was freaked out, and this was starting to get really weird…

“You look so tempting… But I wont do it, not just yet… I have to wait, just for a little while.” He said, ignoring me completely.

“Do what?! Calix let go of me!” I screamed at him, trying to squirm, kick and even claw my way out.

He held onto me even tighter, and I could feel his cold body against mine. His cold breath sent shivers down my spine. Not in a good way.

I was really starting to feel claustrophobic, so I was struggling even harder. One of my arms got free, so I elbowed Calix in the face as hard as I could. He fell back, and let go off me.

I quickly jumped off the bed, and grabbed my cellphone and key.